• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those wanting Mickey Ears Edging scissors

Thanks for trying! You are so nice to offer. I might try the merchandise number too....

I tried the merchandise number twice-- the first time, the cm could not find them in the computer (tried searching for scissors, edgers, etc.)

The second time, the cm found them in the system but they are on backorder. She said it would either be end of June or end of July. I went ahead and placed the order and am now trying to wait patiently!:rolleyes:

A big thank you to all that are looking for the rest of us. I'm not a big scissors person, but these are just too cute!

Ok, I just called the merchandise number (407-363-6200) she was very helpful. They are listed under Shape Shears or Mickey Mouse Shears. They are $6 each. You can order up to 4 pairs and pay the same shipping charge ($8.95 for ground UPS).
They are on backorder, but they will take your order and ship when they are in.

Vicky :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter