• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For those using my clippies [cheat free, onderland, etc]

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
I have given up my website and my clipart is no longer available. Anyone that has my cheat free bear or onderland clipart will have to remove the link in their signatures or they will just have a red X. About a month ago I did PM WebmasterKathy to let her know I would be giving up my site. I do believe she added the clipart to a different place so it would still be available for WISHers to use. Hopefully Kathy will see this post and list the new links.
:flower:

Jody,
I'll miss your clippies. I've enjoyed mine even though I'm not close to ONDERland yet.

Nancy

Sorry Nancy! I just was not utlizing my website anymore and hated paying the $8.95 a month to keep it. I really hope that they were posted somewhere else for those that used them. :goodvibes

If Webmaster Kathy can't put them somewhere, I can add them to MouseHouseRadio web site on a special page.

Let me know.

OH NO! I'm so going to miss the Onederland by Christmas clippie! It's the most inspiring one . . . :( I hope someone puts them somewhere FAST so we don't have to go without them for long.

Thank you, wovenwonder, for making and keeping these clippies for us. :goodvibes I certainly understand your situation, and I don't blame you a bit.

Edited to add: For now, I'll just use my own....if that's okay. Anyone can use it, but I'll go back to the other clippie when it finds a new home.

Very cute Onederland Christmas clippie! I think my clippies are gone -- sorry. I didn't save them anywhere else, I just gave the mods here an opportunity of a couple weeks to copy them somewhere before I lost my site. I don't think I had them saved anywhere else. Now everyone that had the cheat free bears has lots of red X's instead --- but pssst, that doesn't mean you can cheat now! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter