For those there now...Has Wilderness Lodge begun decorating for Christmas?

mddisneyfamily

Mouseketeer
For anyone who is there now... Have the decorations gone up yet? We arrive on Friday and are hoping to see some! Thanks!!

We're not there but usually the decorations go up when they start decorating for MVMCP. We were at WL last year about a week from now and it was definitely decorated.

We're not there but usually the decorations go up when they start decorating for MVMCP. We were at WL last year about a week from now and it was definitely decorated.

Great thanks! Hopefully we'll see some before we leave. We'll be there from the 13th until the 19th.

WL usually has some great decorations for the holidays. Would love to see pics. :goodvibes

WL usually has some great decorations for the holidays. Would love to see pics. :goodvibes

I would love to post photos while I'm there but I'll only have my i-phone...no computer. I'm not sure if I can post photos to this board using my phone. I'll try though.

We are staying at the WL next month for Christmas and can't wait to see the decorations. I'm also hoping to be able to rub it in back home and text a picture of us all relaxing next to the pool while they are shoveling 12 inches of white sunshine off the drive. :cool1:

We arrived today but sadly the WL Christmas decorations aren't up yet. I'm hoping they will go up before we leave.

We arrived today but sadly the WL Christmas decorations aren't up yet. I'm hoping they will go up before we leave.

I hope so, too! We arrive next Friday and I'll be crushed if the tree isn't up. If you get a chance to ask a CM about when it'll be up, please post! Have a great time!

Can you believe it...I checked with the front desk and they are scheduled to go up on the night of the 19th. We leave on the 19th so we'll miss them. Glad that date world for others though! Enjoy and post pics please!

Can you believe it...I checked with the front desk and they are scheduled to go up on the night of the 19th. We leave on the 19th so we'll miss them. Glad that date world for others though! Enjoy and post pics please!

Thank you so much for asking! :thanks: I'm sorry you'll miss them, but ecstatic that that will be the first thing I'll see when I walk into that magnificent lobby on Friday! :santa::wizard:

I will definitely post photos when we get home! :thumbsup2

We arrive on Saturday and I would love it if the Dec. 19th rumor was true. Tomorrow morning you will have to let us know if the tree is up if you are there now. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter