For those that have left a message on the hotline . . .

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by TheTXTaylors5, Jul 10, 2008.

1. TheTXTaylors5

TheTXTaylors5 He's the Mickey to my Minnie

:scared: I just left a message and I think halfway through I ran out of air. Of course, that is when you start talking faster and faster to make it until your next breath. I was more nervous than I thought I'd be. Anyone else feel this way too? I hope they play it. DH listens to the Podcast too. :love: He's the one who got me hooked. I'm not telling him I called. I hope they play it. So, I can see the look on his face. :rolleyes1

- Jennifer

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. calypso*a*go-go

calypso*a*go-go <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ

Don't worry Jennifer -- there's been many a thread concerning the reign of terror the DIS Unplugged phone line has on all of us...:eek: . I'm sure you did just great and DH will love it if your voicemail is played. Good Luck! :thumbsup2

4. mandymommy4

mandymommy4 DIS Veteran

I asked this a while ago and no one answered, but do you know if you forget to hit the # key and just hand up does your voice mail get left?

5. lorax123

lorax123 DIS Veteran

I felt the same way. ugh. your voice sound so much better when you are composing them in your head.

I was really dreading listening today, in fear they might play my voice mail. I hope not. I was anxious everytime Pete said, here's a voice mail from... I was literally pulling my ear buds out. I hate hearing my voice.

6. calypso*a*go-go

You might want to PM Corey and ask your question to make sure you're getting accurate info. :goodvibes

7. TheTXTaylors5

Oh no!!!! I didn't press anything. I just hung up. Do I have to call back?????

- Jennifer

8. calypso*a*go-go

Oh I'm sure it's not that bad! I bet you've got a great voice. :thumbsup2

9. TheTXTaylors5

:thumbsup2 I sent Corey a PM on the matter.

- Jennifer

10. TheTXTaylors5

:thumbsup2 I've heard you on there. Great job! What did you do to leave a message????

- Jennifer

11. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Haha. I will be calling sometime in the next few days. I feel like I am bothering the podcast crew because I've sent in 2 emails in the past month or so. I don't want to annoy.

12. DLBDS

DLBDS Loves that Sweetened Condensed Milk

And I thought I was the only one. The more I talked, the calmer I felt but in the beginning I was a train wreck....and BLUSHING. My face was as red as a Red Delicious. Who blushes when they're alone talking on the phone? I had to really focus on calming down and speak at the same time. It must not have worked. They read my email instead. :confused3

13. calypso*a*go-go

Well...first I broke out in a cold sweat, then I had to run and use the bathroom, then I had to shut the door to make sure no one in my family could hear me and try to make me mess up...then finally I just had to suck it up and make the call. ;)

Seriously, I write down what I want to say ahead of time. Then I call and leave the message...at the end you can press the # button and it gives you the option of hearing what you just recorded. I am just nutty enough that I usually re-record my voicemail about three times because I always screw it up somehow (and just imagine someone on the other end laughing their bum off!), then once you're happy with it (or should I say...can live with it), you just press the # again to send the message.

14. lorax123

lorax123 DIS Veteran

Thanks! But if it gets played, i'm still not going to listen. I'll have to ask for someone to recap the answer for me!

15. calypso*a*go-go

We're not going to do it -- we're gonna make you face your fears!!! :teeth:

16. TheTXTaylors5

:goodvibes Good luck!

:surfweb: I've been listening for over a year and just started to get "involved". I sent two email THIS WEEK and "tried" to leave a message today. ;) I guess that may be a little overkill. But, as the popularity of the Podcast grows, I assume it will get harder and harder for them to chose emails and voicemails to play/read.

- Jennifer

17. *NikkiBell*

*NikkiBell* The WDW Merchandise Walking Bible Moderator

Maybe I should send in my voicemail tonight then? -nervous podcast line shudder-

18. TheTXTaylors5

IM I just received from Corey:

- Jennifer

19. MenashaCorp

MenashaCorp <font color=darkorchid>I'll throw some rum in the

Well, if anyone would know.... ;)

20. TheTXTaylors5

:lmao: Pretty much sounds like me. I had to lock the kids out of my room. So, I could make the call and gather my thoughts. :dance3: Otherwise, it would have been pure chaos in the background. Then again, they may have thought I was calling from MK. ;)

- Jennifer

21. Jubilee

Jubilee DIS Veteran

You guys are crackin' me up! :rotfl2: