For those that got Pin codes?

rymahoney

DIS Veteran
what was the discount at POR. Trying to run numbers for POR Royal room to see if I would save money by a pin code. I know it's random and I may not get one but just in case.

Don't even bother. The odds are not even close to good. I've been going since 1977 and never gotten one.

Just curious seems a bunch of people got them the other day. It will most likely be for the same percent as room only that will release later this summer

Just double checked mine 20% at POR and POFQ for all dates. The other mods were 25% for 8/26 - 10/1 and 20% for 10/2 - 11/2 & 11/26 - 12/23.

Just double checked mine 20% at POR and POFQ for all dates. The other mods were 25% for 8/26 - 10/1 and 20% for 10/2 - 11/2 & 11/26 - 12/23.

This is the deal we got too. Thrilled to get the discount on the week after the general public offer was finished and at POFQ.

This is the deal we got too. Thrilled to get the discount on the week after the general public offer was finished and at POFQ.

I was happy as well. I would have preferred FD but I wasn't giving up POR and of course it was excluded in November and December again this year.

Got yet another pin code - I get a few a year. Tried to add it to my current reservation - nope. Was told the only room available is the Presidential Suite at the Yacht Club. After the discount is was going to be over $6,000 for the week.

I stuck with my original reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter