for those recently back on the Magic...

luv that cruise

<font color=royalblue>Someone give me instructions
who is the cruise director, captain and entertainers? leaving next saturday and getting so excited. with family and close friends there are 26 of us and this is going to be the best cruise ever. how was castaway cay with the construction going on?

On the 2/20 our entertainers were:

Freddy Fusion
Alfred and Seymor
Rootberry
Heath Hyche

Edit: didn't read the whole post. Castaway was as magical as ever. Didn't notice the construction at all. (but it is fun to explore if you are into that. My DH was looking through fences and taking pics!)

:goodvibes
Never done the "cruise meets" thing before. I have looked at the thread but, as you know, it is fairly long and i just skimmed it. In a nutshell - are there plans to meet?

There is a meet at the Promenade Lounge at 3pm on Saturday.:thumbsup2 Hope to see you there.:goodvibes

Welcome, Luv That Cruise! You should at least come over to the thread and introduce yourself - that would be great!

Do we know what movies are playing next week?

Ranidayz... My next question was (you were reading my mind)... what movies are playing onboard?

Just got back yesterday from the 7 day Eastern. Some of the movies i remember were:

Alice in Wonderland - premiered on Friday at midnight
When in Rome
G-force

This was our first cruise of any kind. The ship was amazing, the food was great, the weather was really great - though the water at the Cay was a bit chilly and windy - it was better than we could have imagined.

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter