For those of you who like to make cookies with cake mix

I saw these made on a CT news and info channel. they look delicious and I plan on making them for Christmas. Great hostess gift.
sorry for the commercial, just check out the recipe if you don't want to watch how to make them.
http://www.wfsb.com/story/16188745/easy-at-home-chocolate-mint-cake-box-biscotti

Very cool - thanks for sharing. :thumbsup2

I make a ton of Cake-Mix Cookies. They are so easy to make and come out perfectly every time. My favorites are Red Velvet Cake-Mix Cookies and Lemon Cake-Mix Cookies. :)

- Laura

Please share the red velvet cake mix cookie recipe! I am not a baker for sure, but each years my girls and I bake some treats for all of our neighbors adn I can really use soem new easy ideas! Thank you

Thank you! They look like they will be wonderful.

Thanks for posting this.. I was planning on baking cookies today for a cookie swap tomorrow these will be perfect.

Please share the red velvet cake mix cookie recipe! I am not a baker for sure, but each years my girls and I bake some treats for all of our neighbors adn I can really use soem new easy ideas! Thank you

Red Velvet Cookies (taken from AllHomemadeCookies.com)

1 Box Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake Mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup vegetable oil

Mix all ingredients together - this will make a cookie dough. Roll into balls and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Flatten down slightly (depending on the thickness you desire) and bake for 8-10 minutes at 375 degrees. Cookies will crackle slightly when done.

Frost with cream cheese frosting. I use Pillsbury Easy Frost - but any one (or even your own homemade) will do.

I made these for the first time a few years ago for a cookie-swap party and they have been my go-to cookie ever since. :thumbsup2

- Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter