For those of you who know me and know my passion for

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
Sports... You will understand this....

YES!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!

You guys deserve this World Series victory!!! Yes, I am a Yankees fan, but from the bottom of my heart, I am thrilled for you and every other person in Boston. That new Nike commercial says it all....the years scroll by from 1918 to the present while 4 Red Sox fans in the stadium change in appearance to reflect the year.

Congratulations!!! Your team out played every other team and they truly deserve their victory!!!

By the way....are you and Sandy going to be at WDW over Thanksgiving and at MVMCP on the 28th? I had the pleasure of meeting you 2 years ago at that time, and I am taking a quick birthday trip celebration with my 15 year old son. Hope to see you guys and all other pin traders.

Regards,
Donna....who hasn't posted in so long that she had to look up her ID and password....has been lurking faithfully though

YES YES YES A long time coming but We did it. THANK YOU RED SOX'S I LIVE FOR THIS. Thanks also to the young fans of the Boston Red Sox for behaving last night and making it a safe night for celebrating.
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS, WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Nat (and all other members of Red Sox Nation)-

How sweet it is! I just saw the WDW commercial with Pedro, Schilling and Ortiz shouting "We're going to Disney World!". Ever since my first Fenway visit in 1967, I've been waiting and hoping for this. I've seen the Pats, Celtics and Bruins get to the top - this is better than all those combined! GO SOX!

Steve

Truly amazing and the biggest comeback in baseball history! I love this team. Now we can finally get to bed at a decent hour starting tonight.

Sox Rule!! We will be at WDW starting November 5. When will those 3 Red Sox players be there? What a treat it would be to see them!!
Penny

Originally posted by disney-pins

By the way....are you and Sandy going to be at WDW over Thanksgiving and at MVMCP on the 28th? I had the pleasure of meeting you 2 years ago at that time, and I am taking a quick birthday trip celebration with my 15 year old son. Hope to see you guys and all other pin traders.

Hi Donna!! Yes we are going to be at Disney over Thanksgiving. I'm not sure yet about MVMCP. Hopefully we will be able to go.

I hope we run into you while we are there!!

I love Curt Schilling!

He did it for Arizona...
and now he did it for Boston!

Anyone who sees BoSox
world series champion PINS...
please grab one or two for me!
(I do sports pins too!)

My mom just called from WDW. They went into work early yesterday to see the Grand Marshalls and missed it because it was done an hour before parade time. She didn't say who it was, but Mickey himself told her today there would be 3 of them and it was being done AFTER the parade at 3:45pm. Mickey must be a Sox fan because he was very excited about this.

Gee, first the Terps win the NCAA and now the Sox win the series. I think the earth just started spinning in the opposite direction.

Nat...we were lucky enough to be in WDW when Curt came driving down Main Street. We were at MNSSHP on Tuesday evening, me with my illuminated Red Sox hat on. A CM, in the know, stopped us and we talked baseball for about 15 minutes. He asked when we were leaving. We told him Wednesday afternoon. He said..."too bad" and told us that they had just secured the Red Sox for the day after the series ended. Knowing our boys and figuring the series would end on Wednesday evening, we changed our flights and extended our trip so we could be there. Curt was there on Thursday and because they missed their flight, Pedro and David Ortiz were there on Friday. What a great feeling....my two favorite things!!! WDW and the Boston Red Sox. I can now die happy....after we go back to WDW the day after Thanksgiving, that is....gotta see the holiday decorations!!!

I was on Main St when they won . If you ever wondered if CMs can hear you scream in that crowd - Yep they can!

I brought my mini TV to HHB. It was so sweet.

I did get to see Schilling, Pedro and Papi - that was really sweet!

So now I have to tear up my Wait til Next year shirts! And I did so love giving to Yankee fans - SWEEET!!

So can't wait til opening day next year. We get to raise the WS banner - in front of the Chokees, er excuse me the Yankees.:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter