For those of you that have experienced Epcot's Food & Wine Festival

We attended the Food and Wine Festival for the first time last year. It was so much fun. I would definitely not make any ADRs and would eat your way around the world at all the food booths. It was so much fun tasting all the different items. There are all kinds of things to choose from and you won't go hungry.

Michele

The first time we went to the F&W Festival, we made ADRs and ended up cancelling them. We literally ate all day, and the last thing we wanted to do was go to a restaurant!!

(If you want to schedule an evening, go to the Party for the Senses. It is sort of a continuation of the day's samplings in a more formal setting with LOTS of wine, and incredible amount of fun!)

This Oct. will be our first F&W Fest and we have not made many ADRs at all! One day, we plan to munch around Epcot the entire day. I think if this doesn't work, we can get in somewhere .. Spoodles late or Beaches and Cream. But .. I think we will have plenty to eat! :goodvibes

We're going to P4TS on Oct 14 and definatly don't have an ADR anywhere else that day .. can't wait!

yea eat your way around it is great trying all the stuff from different countries..

Funny thing about that question. We nibble our way around all the booths for a couple of days. But after day 3 or so, we feel the need to sit down for a real meal.

We nosh because we're only there one day. For the festival and the entertainment. Also remember that all the regular counter service places in World Showcase are open. Egg roll here, funnel cake there, Kaki Gori for later, French crepe with ice cream..........

We usually eat around the stands and countries for lunch but we share everything....we have make reservations for a sit down dinner...

We like to do both!! We make ADR's for lunch and snack around for dinner! Just hold on to your kids . They want to sample everything!!(Sort of like Me and DH!! HAHA)

It really matters how many days you are going to be there. While we enjoy noshing around the kiosks and will spend several days spread out in our vacation doing that, I like to sit down occasionally with a more complete meal i.e. veggies, etc. Enjoy your trip.
Meg

We did both, and appreciated having a sit down meal after awhile. Plus, the booths get VERY expensive since it's 3-4 bucks for a small bite. We found it was easier to sample for lunch, have a sit down dinner that we split entrees between us, then sample a few desserts. It saved our pocketbook that way (the TS meal was much cheaper than feeding us all an entire days worth of food using those small samples).

Course we were there for several days so we had the opportunity to try everything we wanted to.

We would only be there for 1 day unless my traveling companions (girlfriends)want to go back. We are going to have some sit down dinners. They are leaving all of the planning up to me. :teeth:

I just thought it might be overkill to sample WS and do a TS meal. Thanks for all of the responses. We will definitely skip TS on our Epcot day!

Lori

We eat our way around the world. I know another couple who does the same. It makes things interesting and it's a great way to spend the evening.

Our '03, '04 and '05 WDW trips were in October so just being there (last week) was strange without the food stands. I missed eating my way around the world . Next visit though I would like to get a ressie at Le Cellier.

We enjoyed eating our way around the world. We did half of the WS countries one day and half the other. The three of us shared items, trying at least one item from each booth. We wouldn't have been hungry enough for a meal after all the sampling.

Uuuuhhhhmmm.....we do both...doesn't anyone else think that eating is one of the best things to do at WDW?? And I love how you can use your snack credits at the booths...YUM! We visit Epcot quite a bit during our stay, so we do the DP AND the booths. I can't wait for our October trip. They're going to have to roll me out of there :teeth:

hands down no ADR's

We noshed our way around the world and loved it!!!

so so much fun

F&W Festival ROCKS :cheer2: :cheer2: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter