For those of you that have been following the story of the man who killed my Dad....

As has been said many times on this thread, un-freakin'-believable.

And he'll probably get a slap on the wrist again.

:grouphug:

Kevin, I had no idea this had happened!!! I'm so new to the podcast world...

I just think it's appalling that this guy is still out there, still posing a threat to the world. I really, really hope he gets his & is put away before he can cause any more tragedies.

My thoughts & prayers are with you & your poor family...

Sayhello

How horrible that this scum has been walking free. Hopefully they will do something before he kills someone else. My condolences Kevin, once again. :flower3:

Kevin, I am so sorry that you & your family are having to endure this wound being re-opened. I cant say what I think of that scum, I can't call him a man. I pray that your father will get his justice some day.:grouphug:

That just makes my blood boil. ((HUGS)) to you and the family Kevin.

Kevin-

When he was let out on parole last year you said then that he would be arrested again as he could never stay within the parole bounds. He is a perfect example of someone whose soul has long moved on. I am so sorry. Sorry that every time this cretin makes the news, you do too. I am sorry that your family has not really been allowed to grieve in private, I am sorry that for as long as he lives, he is a reminder of the wonderful man he stole.

I am with you........

Kristin

Sorry you and your family are having to re-live the nightmare of this, hopefully the judge will revoke his probation and he has to serve some real time in jail this time around.

So sorry to hear about this guy being in the news again.
Hopefully, soon he will do something bad enough to put him away for the time he deserves.

Kevin, my heart goes out to you and your family. I am so sorry for what you went through losing your father last summer and the continuing pain. Nothing can bring your father back, but I hope justice can be found that might be some small amount of peace to your family.

Like you said Kevin, what does it take. I can remeber when i lived in CA. There was a intersection that was called the death crossing. There had been 6 death at this intersection. And what was done nothing except a flashing yellow and red in the other direction. Then one day a Judges daughter was killed at this intersection. Well guesss what came about 2 weeks later. A complete stoplight system was installed along the cameras for people who would run the light. It always takes something big to make change. Most judges have no reality of the real world. Or just do not care about the true spirit and meaning of the law. There biggest concern is to get realected.
I am very sorry to hear about you lose and the ongoing pain you have to deal with.:grouphug:

Kevin, I am so sorry. My thoughts are with you for you and your family. Feeling your pain - had a cousin killed by a drunk driver. These people need to be stopped!!!

I am so sorry Kevin.:sad2:

This is absolutely infuriating to all of us on the outside. I can't imagine how I would feel if my dad was the poor victim of this guy. Hopefully one day justice will be served.

All I can say, is this does not make me feel very good that in today's day and age police labs don't have the capability and mandate to test EACH AND EVERY sample from a motorist causing an accident - let alone a fatal one!!! - for the LEVELS of drugs in the system to establish a conviction.

And furthermore, laws should be changed so that driving over a certain prescribed limit is AUTOMATIC presumption of "wanton and reckless" so the conviction will hold.

Kevin,
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you have to re-live the horror of losing your dad in such an unfair way. It's just unreal.

Amanda

His grin is disgusting! Our family is thinking of you and yours! :hug: I hope he gets all that he deserves!:mad:

Kevin-

When he was let out on parole last year you said then that he would be arrested again as he could never stay within the parole bounds. He is a perfect example of someone whose soul has long moved on. I am so sorry. Sorry that every time this cretin makes the news, you do too. I am sorry that your family has not really been allowed to grieve in private, I am sorry that for as long as he lives, he is a reminder of the wonderful man he stole.

I am with you........

Kristin
Cosign this... all of it.
:(

Sorry Kevin,

No justice here... the system fails far too often.

It's so sad that your family keeps having to re-live this.

Mark

Kevin--Words are so poor at conveying my sadness and anger. My prayers are with your family and the family this most recent tragedy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter