For those going to WDW next week... We're in for a treat!

That would be awesome!!! Let's pray it doesn't change!! Leave in T minus 3 days 9 hours and 29 min!! :)

Just like we say with the bad/rainy forecasts, this one is subject to change a dozen times between now and then, so keep watching it.

FWIW, no other weather outlet agrees with temps that low. Everyone else puts them in the low 90s.

Thanks for posting this! Just the encouragement I needed as I've been dreading the heat, especially after reading a post about Spaceship Earth having the AC turned to a much higher temp.

We arrive at WDW Thursday and I have what, even I think, is a stupid question about the weather, lol!

If the weather says a certain percentage of rain or thunderstorms, say 70%, does that mean there is a 70% chance that it could rain at some point that day...or does it mean that it will rain for 70% of the day??? I think I used to understand this, but I'm just not as sharp as I used to be, lol!

We arrive at WDW Thursday and I have what, even I think, is a stupid question about the weather, lol!

If the weather says a certain percentage of rain or thunderstorms, say 70%, does that mean there is a 70% chance that it could rain at some point that day...or does it mean that it will rain for 70% of the day??? I think I used to understand this, but I'm just not as sharp as I used to be, lol!

I'm no meteorologist but I believe it means there is a 70% chance that it could rain at some point that day

Thanks for posting this! Just the encouragement I needed as I've been dreading the heat, especially after reading a post about Spaceship Earth having the AC turned to a much higher temp.

Look on the bright side - you'll be at Disney.:worship:

We always go in August when the temperature in Florida competes with the surface of the Sun.:scared1: Still we always have a great time and we keep going every year.

That sounds perfect. The last few days of our vacation in early May, saw the mercury creep to 95 or so. That was def. too hot for me.

Hate to busrtd your bubble, but being mid june, the temps will be at least in the low 90's and humid..and maybe some afternoon showers..so be prepared for heat..i live here, so i know lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter