For those going this May, vote for which Weekend Nights you're staying at Disney

Please vote for the weekend nights you will be staying in a Disney Resort:

• Friday April 30

• Saturday May 1

• Friday May 7

• Saturday May 8

• Friday May 14

• Saturday May 15

• Friday May 21

• Saturday May 22

• Friday May 28

• Saturday May 29

• Sunday May 30

Results are only viewable after voting.

disneyberry

Dreaming of adventure
DVC Premium
<font face="times" size="+0">hi everyone! for those of you staying in a Disney resort sometime between April 30th 2004 and May 31st 2004, could you please help vote in this poll?

i know there was another similar poll covering general weeks in May, but i'm trying to get an idea of which specific <i>weekend nights</i> in May might be more or less busy at the resorts.

so please vote for the nights that you are going to be staying on Disney property. the poll allows multiple choices, so you can check off if you're staying on both Fri + Sat nights, or if you're lucky enough to be on a trip spanning two weekends, check off a 3rd or 4th weekend night.

thanks!

(if you want to see the results of the poll without actually casting any votes, please click here, so as to not skew the poll. thanks!)</font>

<font face="times" size="+0">hi, thanks to the few of you that voted so far!
i know there's a lot more people going in May... are people just avoiding weekend nights in May, and thus can't vote in this poll? :confused: i always thought Fri + Sat nights are the most popular... hm...</font>

Originally posted by disneyberry
<font face="times" size="+0">hi, thanks to the few of you that voted so far!
i know there's a lot more people going in May... are people just avoiding weekend nights in May, and thus can't vote in this poll? :confused: i always thought Fri + Sat nights are the most popular... hm...</font>

going 24-27 mon- thur
not avoiding it.... My wife works the weekend

Wow I thought Memorial Day weekend would be the busiest but I guess maybe I'll luck out and be pleasantly surprised!!!

We are checking in on May 21 and out on May 24.

Most of our time will be spent at FW for the Florida Half Ironman.

Going to MK on Sat. May 22

Hi,

We are checking in on 5/26 & leaving on 5/30. We will be @ AKL 3 nights & WL 1 night.

Allison

May's a nice time to visit. Especially right before all the school's from around the USA and Florida let out.

We're going Sat May 8-Wed May 19, but we're spending the first week (until Sat May 15) at my parents' time share. Then we'll move to the CR for a few days.

Beth

Only on May 8. May 14 and 15 will be spent at the Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal.

<font face="times" size="+0">just wondering if any other May travelers would like to vote.

so far, the weekends look pretty dead even in the poll, with the first weekend and Memorial Day weekend slightly less busy. (surprising about Mem Day, maybe all the Mem Day visitors are locals or stay offsite?)</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter