For those flying from Boston or Seattle

sneetch

Mouseketeer
Just read an article in the Boston Herald about a new website http://www.farecast.com it just launched today. Wish it was available a month ago when I started planning my trip. It would have saved me a lot of stress trying to guess if I was making the right decission by purchasing airfare when I did.

Thanks! I hope they add more dates soon. It is stressful, but I usually know what I want to pay, and so far have been lucky to find it.

Bruce Mohl, the Consumer Beat columnist in the Boston Globe, tested farewatch.com and reported his results two or four weeks ago (I forget which). I think his results were about 50/50 - some fares went the opposite direction from farewatch's results, some went the right direction but were off on the predicted amount, and one was just about accurate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter