For The First Time In, Well, Ever! - WBTA Sept. 19-30, 2015 (Updated/Complete 11/23/15)

Day 5 - Wednesday, September 23rd

I had a slow morning. A little breakfast, then back to the stateroom for Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, and Dumbo on TV. I still felt dizzy and pretty bad. My sea bands may have been helping a little, but they weren't doing enough.

Suddenly I remembered that I had packed Bonine -- the chewable tablets. I hadn't thought to take them yet, because I'd mainly brought them in case I had stomach issues. But upon looking at the Bonine box, I saw that it treated dizziness, too. So I took one and... a little over an hour later, I felt much better! I wasn't at 100%, but there was a definite improvement.

At 1:45 I went to the Walt Disney Theater for a show called: "Ice! Fire! Strings!" where a lovely, talented singer/violinist named Greta Salome performed several of her own songs, plus music from Pirates Of The Caribbean and Brave. It was a great show and I really enjoyed it.

Afterwards, I made an attempt at doing that day's scavenger hunt. At Guest Services you could pick up a paper that had maybe 10 photos on it from around the ship. If you could find the locations of the photos and write the locations on the paper, you could win something? I guess? I just figured it would be a fun way to explore the ship -- and it was! On this day, the theme was Artwork. (Other days it was walls, carpet, etc.) I didn't find all the artwork, though. I'll bet even some veteran Disney Magic cruisers had a challenge, because I heard that some of the artwork had been moved around when the ship was in dry dock prior to the cruise.

I popped into Family Karaoke and listened to about half a dozen acts.

Caught a glimpse of Donald and Daisy in the atrium...

s23a.png

There weren't really any activities in the later afternoon that interested me, so I went back to my stateroom and ordered room service. I got a veggie sandwich, which came with chips and cole slaw. All was delicious.

s23b.png

This was one of the days I noticed that my stateroom sometimes had an odd, oily smell (it wasn't like that every day). I talked to some veteran cruisers about it, and they said it was fairly normal. I had read advice here on Disboards to pack an air freshener, and I had done so, but lesson learned -- one little car air freshener can only do so much. So because of the smell bothering me, I left my stateroom, and, armed with my iPhone and headphones, went up to the porthole seats on Deck 3 and listened to an audiobook and watched the ocean go by. :)

At 7:30 I walked the short distance to Keys, where they were having "Live Piano With Kenne Ledford." Keys has got to be the most stylish place on the boat, besides Palo (more on that in a few days.) I ordered a Lava Smoothie.

s23c.png

Dinner at Lumiere's. I ordered two appetizers -- fried brie and soup. For the main course, I ordered the portabello pasta. When my main dish came out, it had lobster on it! And, well, I'm a vegetarian! (I don't mind eating soup that has chicken stock in it, but an actual lobster? It may have just been his legs. I don't even remember.) Obviously, I'd been sent the wrong dish. And I know they would have fixed it for me, but... after the A) Room service lunch B) Smoothie and C) 2 appetizers, I wasn't even very hungry anymore, and didn't want them to have to bring another full plate of food that I wouldn't be able to eat even half of. So I put the lobster to the side and ate as much of the pasta as I could. When our server came to clear the plates, I did feel I should let him know what had happened, but I assured him that I wasn't upset or anything. He was very apologetic, and was like "Why didn't you tell me you were a vegetarian? On the first night I asked if anyone had any food allergies." I didn't know what to say. Does vegetarianism really = a food allergy? And it wasn't as if I'd ordered an item and been surprised by the fact that it happened to have meat. I was careful to always order from the vegetarian part of the menu. In this case, I had been brought something different than what I had ordered.

Okay, so now my server knew I was a vegetarian. From now on, I wouldn't have any surprise meat on my plate... right? ;)

Dinner that night would have been a mediocre affair if not for the fact that it was the night Belle and the Beast came out and danced! Yay favorite Disney movie!!! I took video of that, no photos, so here's a grainy screenshot from the video....

s23d.png

Later that night, they were having another Super Sloppy Science event in the Oceaneer Lab. Although I was tired, I decided to go, and I'm glad I did! We got to make erupting volcanoes! Professor Makeamess was back, and we worked in teams to decorate our plastic volcano with little colored foam pieces. We also got to choose what colors of food coloring we wanted. The food coloring and vinegar went into a plastic bottle that was attached inside the volcano. One by one, Prof. M. would bring one team's volcano to her table and add baking soda to it. It's funny how entertaining this activity seemed to be for everyone present (all of us adults.) Hurray for messes and explosions!

s23e.png
s23f.png
s23g.jpg
s23h.png
s23d.png

Another day, another towel animal, and another time change....

s23i.jpg

Great report so far. I am hoping we have some of those mess classes on our wbpc cruise next year

Comcam - I hope they do! I did mention them positively on my comment card (as well as a few other all-ages events that happened in the kids' clubs later in the cruise.)

Day 6 - Thursday, September 24th

I made sure to wake up in time to go to "Story Time With Belle" in the Oceaneer Club. (I love Beauty and the Beast... in case I haven't already mentioned that five or six times.)

Prior to story time, they had a dress-up time, so when I arrived, I saw dozens of kids (mostly preschool aged) already dressed up like Rapunzel, Elsa, Tink, Buzz, and... at least 3 or 4 Belles in yellow ballgowns. Too cute!

s24a.jpg

We sat on the floor, and an Oceaneer Club staff person tried to get all the tykes excited about Belle coming out. They played a clip from the movie (Bonjour!, etc.) and then... out came Belle! She sat and "read" a 5-minute version of BATB that glossed over everything remotely scary, and left out Gaston entirely. :) There was an interactive part where everyone had to get up and walk around the room. Then it was over and Belle went away. I heard one little girl ask, "Why wasn't she wearing her yellow dress?" and heard someone tell her that the ballgown is so big, it's hard for Belle to get through doors, so she prefers her blue dress. Ha.

s24b.jpg

Afterwards, passing by the atrium, I noticed that they were getting ready for some Frozen festivities. That evening we'd be having the "Freezing The Night Away" event.

s24e.jpg

There were icicle decorations hung about...

s24d.jpg

There was even a maypole...

s24f.jpg

Now, looking back at the Navigator, I'm having a couple of regrets when it comes to what I chose to do on this morning. It turns out I missed two events that just might have been awesome. One was Oaken's Maypole... and the other was "Anyone Can Cook: Lava Cake." HOW DID I MISS THE LAVA CAKE? (Okay, I did get to eat some in one of the dining rooms toward the end of the cruise. Still... fail.)

Instead, I went to the open house in Vibe, where I played Mario Kart with some counselors and teenagers! :D

Pictures from Vibe:

s24g.jpg

s24i.jpg
s24h.jpg

s24j.jpg
s24k.jpg

Well, I do love Mario Kart....

At noon, I went to Lumiere's for my 2nd Cruisin' Solo Lunch. This time, we had a full table and we even had to squeeze in an extra chair so we could include everyone. I have to say, as a solo cruiser, it's nice going to the lunches, but they are 3-course meals and take an hour or so, and I'm perfectly happy with Cabana's and everything. However, the social aspect is nice, and so are gummy bear sundaes.

s24l.jpg

It was delicious and quite novel, but the gummy bears were really hard, I think because the ice cream made them cold. Chewier gummy bears, please!

Walking by the atrium afterwards, I saw that the maypole was now as it should be...

s24m.jpg
s24n.jpg

At 2:15, I went to O'Gill's pub for "Creative Crafts." We were given a paper with Mickey on it. We cut him out, folded, glued, and made him stand up....

s24o.jpg
s24p.jpg

Not to be picky (okay, yes) but it's not exactly "creative" if we're all given the same thing to cut and fold. I suppose I could've taken some liberties and made a mutant Mickey, but... nahhh, I just followed the directions.

The ship's position at 5:00 that afternoon...

s24q.jpg

Outside there were a few clouds that looked minorly threatening.

s24r.jpg

But all I cared about was getting my photo taken with Belle!

s24s.jpg

Then I went up on deck 10 and watched the sun go down...

s24t.jpg

s24u.jpg

s24v.jpg

It was sooo windy up on deck, especially at the very front of the ship. I could lean back against the wind and it would hold me. I haven't been able to do that since I was a little kid. My hair suffered a bit (sorry, no photos.)

s24w.jpg
s24x.jpg
s24y.jpg

At 7:30 there was to be something called "4th Pigs Pasta Palace" in Edge for adults. It sounded intriguing, so I went.

s24z1.jpg

A lady dressed as a chef related the story of the 3 Little Pigs to her audience, and told us there was a twist... that there was actually a 4th pig who built HIS house out of his favorite thing, pasta! We were given supplies to create a "house" that would withstand multiple forces trying to work against it. The supplies? Mickey pasta... spaghetti... lasagna noodles... and Model Magic pseudo-clay.

s24z2.jpg

Some people worked as teams but there were enough kits that I just worked by myself. The lasagna noodles cracked and the clay wasn't very sticky, and... well, did my best.

s24z3.jpg

Then the Chef ran "tests" on all our pasta houses. She sprayed water at them. She dropped them from a few feet up. She blew air on them. Some houses cracked under pressure, but even those that withstood those challenges were no match for the 4TH PIG. This is where the chef took a rubber pig and had him hit the houses, hard!

s24z4.jpg

That's the pig she's holding, there.

All in all, it was pretty funny. Though this wasn't billed as a Sloppy Science event, it had that same vibe.

Up next... a Frozen evening!

Last edited:

Tonight was my 2nd visit to Animator's Palate, and the night we got to draw! I had read about that and was looking forward to this night.

First we drew our characters...

s241.jpg
Okay, so my hair doesn't look like that (I hope) but it's not like I could erase once the curls started to get out of control. Oh well!

Then they whisked the papers away, and after a nice meal...

s242.jpg

...we got to watch our cartoons come to life!

s243.jpg

s245.jpg
I LOVED THIS! Once again, Animator's Palate proved to be one of the most magical places on the entire ship.

After dinner, it was time for the main event of the evening...

s247.jpg

s249.jpg

s246.jpg

There was a storyline, and some singing, but mostly this show was short and underwhelming. Maybe if I were really into Frozen or maybe if I'd done the other related events throughout the day (the movie playing in the Walt Disney theater, Oaken's maypole, etc.) this would have been a nice way to conclude that sort of day. Otherwise... eh.

But the night wasn't over. Captain America: The First Avenger was playing in the Buena Vista Theater, and I went and watched it, even though I've seen it twice. He is my favorite Avenger, after all.

A very late bedtime, but no big deal -- we got to turn the clocks back yet again!

s248.jpg

Attachments

• s244.jpg
    s244.jpg
    363.6 KB · Views: 2
Day 7 - Friday, September 25th

Today we hit some rough waters and the boat was rocking crazily in the morning. I had breakfast, snapped a few photos of Belle (who was now wearing her yellow ballgown), and stood in line at Guest Services to get a ticket for the Walt Disney Theater Backstage Tour on Sunday. Then I sat in a porthole seat on Deck 3 and listened to my audiobook and watched the waves.

Lunch: A veggie burger and fries at Pete's Boiler Bites. I think the burger might have been black bean, which isn't my favorite kind of veggie burger, but it was nice to try something new (read: not Cabanas. Not that I didn't adore Cabanas! Mmm, that macaroni & cheese!)

s25x.jpg

That afternoon I got brave (and/or crazy) and decided to try the waterslides. They were not busy that day. I started with the Twist N Spout, the big yellow slide. That was fun. Then I thought, hey, I'm already wearing the swimsuit, so I might as well try the Aquadunk. That's the one where the floor drops out from under you.

s25a.jpg

Yyyyeah.

s25b.jpg

It's... hard to describe. It's fast, and you just zip through it and come crashing into the water at the bottom. I kept my eyes closed the whole time, so I didn't get to really "enjoy" the views. The crewmember who was working at the end of the slide told me that people tend to appreciate the slide best after three runs. So I did it again. It was a little better the second time, but I didn't give it a third try. If I take another cruise, maybe I'll try it wearing goggles, if they'll let me do so.

Later, I went to the Oceaneer Club for one of their "Become Iron Man!" events. This is where you stand in front of a screen and the Iron Man armor appears on you, thanks to computer wizardry, etc. You get to wave your arms around and shoot at stuff and pretend to fly. It's geared toward kids, so when people over about 5'6" try it, the tops of their heads would not appear on the screen. Ha! They did take my KTTW card, and the photo collage of me as Iron Man was supposed to get sent to Shutters, but it never did. (Not a big deal as I didn't buy any photos anyway.) A quick event, but fun.

The show in the WD Theater that evening was "Walt Disney: The Dream Goes On." It was very good; maybe my favorite show thus far. I really liked that it had clips and songs from a bunch of Disney movies, especially some of the more obscure live-action classics.

Before dinner, I spent some time up on the top decks, taking photos.

s25c.jpg

s25e.jpg

Dinner was in Carioca's. The theme of this evening was something like "world cuisine." I had cheese soup, a salad that had pear in it (mmm), and a Chinese noodle dish with sweet & sour sauce and tofu. It was pretty good! For dessert I had a "Canadian Sundae." Ice cream, nuts, and maple syrup.

s25g.jpg

I was walking through the atrium a little while later, saw Pluto, and decided I really needed a Disney dog hug.

s25i.jpg

So that happened.

s25h.jpg

Next I went to Family Karaoke. I was just planning to watch, but I got brave and signed up to sing. I was amused/confused by the booklet of songs, though. This being a Disney cruise, I figured they'd have nearly every song available from all their hit movies. Not so. In fact, from Beauty and the Beast, the only songs they offered in the booklet were A) the title song and B) "Home," which is from the Broadway show, not the movie.

s25f.jpg

Before bed, I put out a doorhanger with my room service breakfast requests on it. I wanted to have a light breakfast because I would be going to Palo brunch later!

Attachments

• s25d.jpg
    s25d.jpg
    307.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Day 8 - Saturday, September 26th

I ordered room service this morning so that I could just have a light breakfast and be ready (read: hungry) for Palo Brunch at 12:30. On the doorhanger order form, I had checked the boxes for "milk," "juice," "fruit," and "assortment of muffins," which I assumed would mean... well, several muffins.

DSCF2049.JPG

Hilariously, no....

DSCF2050.JPG
Which reminds me, either the Magic needs to use smaller plates, or else get bigger refrigerators, because there is a size disagreement between the two! Oh well. :)

It was a nice breakfast.

Here's where we were at 8:34 that morning...

s26l.jpg

I don't recall what I did with the rest of my morning, but I probably just watched Disney movies or something. As the time for my Palo appointment neared, I got dressed up...

s26t.jpg

...then made my way toward the restaurant.

I had heard many good things about Palo, but the consensus seemed to be that if you were only going to do one (brunch or dinner)... do brunch. Otherwise, I hadn't read much about it, and didn't even know what it looked like.

s26b.jpg
s26e.jpg
s26f.jpg
s26h.jpg
s26j.jpg
s26k.jpg
My reservation was for 12:30, and I'm guessing that's one of the later times. The restaurant was only about half full when I got there, and by the time I left, there were only two other diners in the room. My server was very friendly and accommodating. He showed me all my food options. Some things I could just walk up and take. Other things I could order.

My server said that they served complimentary champagne (?) but I declined that. He then asked if I'd like juice. I asked what kinds they had, and pineapple was a choice. I love pineapple juice, and hadn't had any in a long time, so yes, please! Mmmm.

As for the food, I ate... a lot. There were so many things to try! And the desserts! They were so beautiful....

Last edited:
s26i.jpg

I think I ate about 6 desserts. Now you know.

s26g.jpg
So delicious. But eventually I did get full.

My impressions of Palo? Very nice atmosphere and very delicious food. (I'm sure most people reading this already know...) it costs an extra $30 (plus tip to the server) to dine there, but honestly, compared to some other things you can pay extra for aboard (spa, Bingo) that's very reasonable, IMO. Plus you get an hour or so of eating treats and being treated like royalty. What's not to like?

s26d.jpg

Palo restrooms: also classy....

s26c.jpg

After Palo, I went to O'Gill's for another craft session, "Create An Ornament." We got plastic spheres and could make Disneyesque ornaments. Mine turned out kind of silly-looking, so sorry, no picture.

Next I went to "Crafts: Buttons" in the promenade lounge, but after a few minutes, decided I didn't really want to make a button after all. There was an Open House in the Oceaneer Lab, so I wandered down there for a little while and did some coloring. Annnd, well, some of the kids in there were getting on my nerves. Throughout the cruise, I hadn't been annoyed by any kids. Suddenly, on Day 8, it seemed like a lot of them were starting to be... well, noticed. Noticeable. Whatever.

So I left the Lab, then I walked around the ship for half an hour or so. And then I suddenly realized I was no longer holding my camera. :scared: My camera has a wrist strap attached to it, and so far, I had managed to keep track of it. But I must have set it down somewhere while going about the ship. I hurried back to the last few places I'd been, but the camera wasn't there. I ran back to my stateroom to see if just maybe I had left it in there. Nope. Now what? Well, maybe Guest Services? At least I could report it missing.

At Guest Services, I explained that I'd lost my camera somewhere. They asked me to describe it, so I did. This man went into a back room and came out a minute later with... my camera! Someone had turned it in! (In hindsight, I think I probably left it in the Oceaneer Lab.) I had to sign a form stating that I was claiming it. The man also asked me if I would show him some pictures on the camera to prove it was mine. I thought... um... that's... a little awkward. I found the selfie I'd taken before going to Palo earlier and showed him. He nodded, and I got my camera back. I felt a tiny bit embarrassed, but mostly I felt :worship:

I should mention that a few days prior, the day we left Madeira and I was feeling dizzy, I had just bought the new Transatlantic pin and had it in my pocket. I went in the D lounge for a few minutes. Feeling unwell, I went back out to the atrium area to sit by a window. A minute later, one of the crewmembers came out, saw me, and said "Did you lose a pin?" My new pin had fallen on the chair or the floor, he had seen it, apparently remembered what I looked like, and had come out of the D lounge to see if he could find me. (Luckily, I hadn't gone far.) Wow! Those two events really impressed me.

s26a.jpg

The show in the WD Theater that evening was Magic Dave. A lot of people seemed to really enjoy it, but I couldn't get into it. Maybe his humor is just not my thing. Several of my tablemates, however, liked it so much they went to another show he did, later in the cruise.

Round 2 of Officer Pin Trading....

s26q.jpg
s26o.jpg

Tonight I traded Chip and Dale (separate pins) for one of Meeko and one of the Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast, which is actually a pin they were selling in the store on the cruise. Score!

Officer Pin Trading is neat and all, but it's a little bit awkward because you have to go around and stare intently at people's necks/chests to see if you want anything from their lanyards. Just a liiiittle strange. :rolleyes:

Outside, the moon was reflecting off the water prettily, so, photo:

s26p.jpg

Dinner at Lumiere's, Take 3.

Previously on "Dining at Lumiere's": Molly ordered the portabello pasta but instead received the lobster pasta. Server assured her he would watch out for her and make sure she was not served meat in the future. What will happen tonight?

I don't remember what I actually ordered, but it was definitely vegetarian.

Annnd I was brought what appeared to be beef stroganoff, with chicken on top.

UGHHH.

Now, I'm not great at flagging down waiters, and on this particular night, the staff seemed preoccupied, and neither server came to check on us after bringing the food, not for a long time. So I was like, um, hello? But, like the last time, I wasn't super hungry, so I didn't want/need a whole 'nother plate brought out. The chicken was easy to push off, and I ate what I could. When our server came over at last, I told him that I had gotten meat again. He just seemed confused.

My servers were nice and sweet and great, but these experiences were odd. And I was not the only one at my table to have things go wrong at Lumiere's. But we (my tablemates and I) did have some good laughs about the mistakes that happened, and I came away figuring that there was some kind of uprising occurring in the Lumiere's kitchen, or maybe a conspiracy was afoot. MAYBE GASTON WAS ALIVE AND HAD... nah. Who knows.

Hey. Alls well that ends well, and I ended the dinner with a Mickey ice cream bar.

s26s.jpg

Mickey makes everything better!

Attachments

• s26r.jpg
    s26r.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi Molly it's Jo here, one of your table mates :) loving your trip report. Lots of amazing memories. I had no idea you were in the next cabin to me lol. I was in 2510 x

Hello! I didn't know either! I was beginning to wonder if I had any neighbors, because it was so quiet. :snail:

Joining in! How wonderful to be able to cruise on your own rules, your own terms, your own schedule!!! Nice!!! Loving things so far and can't wait to read more! LOVE sea days! Too bad you were getting sea sick. Glad you were able to get it under control.

Day 9 - Sunday, September 27th

Rain!

s27f.jpg

When I went to get breakfast, people were acting like Disney elephants who'd just seen a mouse. Eeek! It's raining! Run for cover!

s27e.jpg

That morning I went to the Backstage Tour of the WD Theater. (I had reserved tickets 2 days prior; there was a notice about the tours in the Navigator.) They took groups of about 15 people through the projection booth, past the sound booth, and up to the stage, where we got to ride the "lift" (the forewardmost elevator on the stage) down 2 levels. "Backstage," we saw props, costumes, hairpieces, etc., and got to hear a lot about what goes on during the shows. They wouldn't tell us all their secrets, but I did learn a few things. We ended the tour via a crew-only door that led straight into O'Gill's Pub, which I thought was cool.

That afternoon, there was another Coaster-Making craft session in the pub, so I went. I made coasters to represent two Disney movies. Can you guess which ones? :)

s27d.jpg

In the late afternoon, Pirates Of The Caribbean was playing on the tunnel vision, so I watched some of that.

s27h.jpg

I popped into the Vibe open house for a little while to play arcade games.

I got dressed up for Pirate Night.

27j.jpg

Here's where the ship was today, according to this map near Guest Services:

s27c.jpg

While walking through the atrium early that evening, I saw that Mr. Smee and Captain Hook were doing photos. I also saw two people dressed as crocodiles waiting in line to meet them. I stopped to watch, because I wanted to see where this was going....

Here's Captain Hook hugging another kid. He hasn't "noticed" the crocodiles yet.

s27a.jpg

And then...

s27b.jpg

Too funny!

s27g.jpg

Around 7:30, I went to the open house in Edge, where they were having Adults Vs. Kids "Generation Gap" trivia. About 4 adults and a dozen tweens were all sitting in chairs facing a TV screen, where the questions would appear. There'd be one question for the parents' generation about something that the kids were more likely to know (current music or whatever), then one for the kids about things the adults probably knew more about (say, 80's music.) One kid kept protesting, "It isn't fair! You were alive back then and we weren't!" It was amusing to watch, but the questions were hard for me! I knew about half of the adult-centric ones and only 1 or 2 of the ones geared toward teens.

s27m.jpg

As I understood it, Edge was in a new location (the ship had been in dry dock prior to this cruise; the arcade is now gone and Edge went from deck 2 to one of the top decks.) This is what it looks like currently....

edge14.jpg

edge13.jpg
edge12.jpg
edge11.jpg
edge8.jpg

edge2.jpg

edge7.jpg
edge5.jpg
edge4.jpg
edge3.jpg

Last edited:
Dinner at Animator's Palate. It was Pirate Night, so they had pirate pictures (Captain Hook, Jack Sparrow, etc.) on the walls/screens.

I did take food pictures this evening...

s27v.jpg
For an appetizer, the Buccaneer's Sun-Ripened Pineapple ("Fresh island pineapple with a coconut covered banana and orange glaze").

s27u.jpg

Main course: the Sunken Vegetable Treasure ("Black-eyed pea and quinoa croquettes with a mushroom sauce").

s27t.jpg

And for dessert, chocolate rum cake!

Some of my tablemates were talking about the show they'd seen earlier in the WD Theater... Gavin Lee, Bert from the stage show Mary Poppins, singing and dancing. I think I would've enjoyed that, but I didn't remember to highlight the show in my Navigator, and I was just doing other things instead. I don't have a lot of regrets from this cruise, but not going to that show is one of them. :( (I did go to his Q&A the next day.)

After dinner, it was time for the Pirate Party!

s27s.jpg
s27r.jpg
s27q.jpg

I danced a bit. A lot of people looked like they'd seen the show 20 times (and perhaps they had); quite a few seemed bored/unimpressed... until the fireworks began! Oooh... ahhh!

s27o.jpg

After the show, I went up to deck 10 to check out the lunar eclipse/blood moon. Quite a few other people did the same. The crew turned off some of the ship's lights near the sports deck. We were able to see the moon, but taking a good picture was another matter. First, my camera isn't the best. Second, we were on a moving ship. This is the best I got:

s27n.jpg

Yeah. It looked a lot better in real life.

I really wish they could've turned off more lights so the stars were more visible. We could see a couple, but they weren't very bright. Now I'm wondering if cruise lines ever have star-gazing events? I'd sign up for that...

Meanwhile, while playing with the many modes on my camera....
s27p.jpg

Shinyyyy.

Afterwards, buffet at cabanas. More food! I don't need it, but give it to me anyway!

Tonight's towel animal...

s27k.jpg

Tip envelopes!? Does that mean what I think it means? Tell me this cruise isn't near its end!?

Tomorrow, our final Sea Day.... :sad:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter