For the first time in forever - I have 2 active tickers!! A Sept and Dec 2014 Trip

The dress came and it is very nice I am excited to wear it!

Shoes!! Thank you I had no idea what I was going to do. I knew there was no way I could wear my sandal wedges I swear if I was to walk around in those for an extended amount of time I would break my neck! I will check payless out, I am thinking yellow shoes (of course) would go nice.

Shoe Carnival also has buy one get one 1/2 off everything but clearance items right now!

Okay so the party was yesterday!

Introducing the birthday girls!!

Faith whom is actually turning 6 tomorrow:

And Becky who turned 4 on July 12:

As you can tell the girls wanted to dressed as Anna and Elsa for their Frozen party so I did both their hair as close as possible to what they have in the movie.

At the big revel: (Remember that this was a surprise for the girls and they were not expecting princesses)

I promise that they were happy they were also just shocked. Actually once little girl was so excited she was screaming Elsa is here! Elsa is here!

The Princesses were great they kept the kids very busy for the whole 90 minutes

Faith was so excited she rain up to me and said “ I am so happy Anna and Elsa came from Disney to go to my birthday party!” :lmao:

First up Anna and Elsa read the story of Frozen to the girls and they also sang when it was time. Both girls had great voices but Anna was better than Elsa. The kids loved singing along with them.

Becky was in her glory!:love:

Next up was face painting:

Finished Products:

A group picture:

Next they played same games and did some dancing:

The last things they did was hit the piñata. I have to say it felt kind of weird to see the kids beating pictures of Ann and Elsa with a stick!

After the Piñata the Princesses left and it was cake time! Becky’s cake I just got at the local Walmart but Faith is not a fan of frosting (weird huh?) but she loves donuts so I got a bunch of donuts and assembled a donut cake

This shows you how much a success the days was

It was a great day and the princesses were really good with the kids. I will say they looked nothing like the ones at Disney (I wasn't expecting them to) and they did some things that made me giggle and wonder what would Disney think about this? Okay so overall it was a great day and all the kids had fun. At the end of the night Faith came up to me and told me she had the best birthday party ever! They both agreed the best part was Anna and Elsa coming.

So In Disney World news we are 5 days away from booking our fastpasses and I still don’t have my Husbands ticket!! So this week we will pick it up and I will begin booking our passes.

What fun!!! The party looks like it was a wonderful success. So glad that Anna and Elsa came and that your kids loved that they were there.

Great idea about the Donut cake!! Looks like the figures are all hanging out around a mountain. :)

So true about the Pinata, that made me laugh when you said it was weird to see the kids hitting pictures of them with a stick. :rotfl2:

Your girls are so adorable and I love their dresses and the way you did their hair.

Wonderful update. :goodvibes

Just caught up and following along!

I LOVE how you decorated your Magic Band! Its gorgous & so is your Minnie Dress! :)

The girls birthday party looked so much fun & the pictures are wonderful, they're lucky to have such a great mom! :lovestruc

We will be there at almost the same time, my dates are from 9/8-9/14 :goodvibes

Oh I'm so glad the party was a hit! The Elsa looks a bit more the part than the Anna but at least they were good?!

Aw ww yay it looks like your girls had a great time at their party!!! :cool1: I love their dresses.

I hope you are able to get your DH ticket and all of your fastpasses with no issues!

Ps I think it is neat our 4 years olds are close in age, my dd turn 4 in May 16 and she got the same camera your girls have. :goodvibes

I can not imagine a better surprise for some Frozen fans. Looks like you had a wonderful party.

The doughnut cake - AMAZING. love how you placed the powdered ones on there and the characters....just fantastic.

I'm back from Vegas and slowly catching up on all my threads.

The pictures are pricless and speak a thousand words as to how much fun the girls had.

I'm so happy it was a huge success. :)

I just wanted to pop in and say at least your Anna and Elsa didn't look like this Olaf...

dvhax.jpg

from here!

What fun!!! The party looks like it was a wonderful success. So glad that Anna and Elsa came and that your kids loved that they were there.

It was all the kids had such a great time!

Great idea about the Donut cake!! Looks like the figures are all hanging out around a mountain. :)

I was really happy with the way the cake came out as it was actually really hard to assemble it

So true about the Pinata, that made me laugh when you said it was weird to see the kids hitting pictures of them with a stick. :rotfl2:

:lmao:

Your girls are so adorable and I love their dresses and the way you did their hair.

Thank you! For both of them the hair was so hard to do it required lots of gel:crazy2:

Wonderful update. :goodvibes

Thank you!

Just caught up and following along!

:welcome:

I LOVE how you decorated your Magic Band! Its gorgous & so is your Minnie Dress! :)

Thank you the magic bands were super fun to do! I got the dress and I have to say it is really nice looking and very comfortable!

The girls birthday party looked so much fun & the pictures are wonderful, they're lucky to have such a great mom! :lovestruc

Thank you! :upsidedow

We will be there at almost the same time, my dates are from 9/8-9/14 :goodvibes

I heard this is a great time to visit!

Oh I'm so glad the party was a hit! The Elsa looks a bit more the part than the Anna but at least they were good?!

I thought the same thing! The Elsa did fit Anna a little better.

Aw ww yay it looks like your girls had a great time at their party!!! :cool1: I love their dresses.

Thank you! They had a blast and those dresses were a chore and a half to find!:headache:

I hope you are able to get your DH ticket and all of your fastpasses with no issues!

We got his ticket and I will be up till Midnight tonight beginning to book our fastpasses!

Ps I think it is neat our 4 years olds are close in age, my dd turn 4 in May 16 and she got the same camera your girls have. :goodvibes

That is awesome! My girls have not put their cameras down since they got them! I already had to clear some pictures to make more room!

I can not imagine a better surprise for some Frozen fans. Looks like you had a wonderful party.

They loved it and it was a great time :yay:

The doughnut cake - AMAZING. love how you placed the powdered ones on there and the characters....just fantastic.

Thanks! The doughnut cake was hard to put together, I'm glad I was able to find the characters as I think they made the cake.

I'm back from Vegas and slowly catching up on all my threads.

Hope your trip was good and that you are feeling better!

The pictures are pricless and speak a thousand words as to how much fun the girls had.

I'm so happy it was a huge success. :)

Yes it was awesome, I am glad that we got such nice pictures (we have a photographer in the family)

I just wanted to pop in and say at least your Anna and Elsa didn't look like this Olaf...

:lmao::rotfl::lmao: This is hilarious I would be furious if I brought my kids to this event and this was what I was greeted with!
dvhax.jpg

from here!

Okay so midnight was day 1 for fastpasses! I would like to say it was a success but it was not. I was able to get Peter Pan, Meet Cinderella and 7DMT. Okay so far sounds good right, well nope. I was able to get Peter Pan and Cinderella for early in the day but the earliest I could get 7DMT was 7:15:scared1: So since I have the AP it looks like for this day I will only be getting my 3 fastpasses no additional :sad2:Of course I will keep checking and see if a better time comes available and if I get a better time for another day then I would cancel this time. I guess time will tell.

Anyway in better news we are away right now in the White Mountains of NH the girls are having a blast swimming and just being away!

Okay so Frozen summer fun has been extended through our stay. There is not one day where all of us could do this! I looked at our schedule and since it is only on weekends the only day where it could be all 10 of us would have been our Fantasmic night but that is just impossible to make it from where Fantasmic is held to where you need to be to see the fireworks. So we decided to change one of our MK days :idea:. As it is we have 4 days in MK so cutting one out is okay. Now on Sunday the 14th we will be in HS my parents and the girls are doing the Frozen Premium package. DH and I aren't doing this package because we cannot be there for the fireworks as this is our date night.

So there you go! Not great times so our first day :sad1: but we figured out a way to make Frozen Summer Fun work for the girls:yay:.

Day 2 will be tonight at midnight and I am kind of torn we have out Key to the Kingdom tour so will be in MK until about 2 then we are in AK. So I am thinking that I will just book fastpasses for later in the day at AK. But I am also debating just booking 3 fastpasses for MK (2 of them would be a throw away pass) and then trying to get Space Mountain for right after the tour, but if I do this then I cannot book our AK fastpasses until after and might not get what I want :confused:

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!:flower3:

Omg the party looks like an adorable success! Your girls are so cute in their dresses. (And great job on their hair!!)

Ahhh crappy that you could only get 7DMT for 7pm! I never even thought of that causing an issue with the new rolling fastpasses.
On another note, I didn't know they extended the Frozen Summer!! I'd like to see some of that now!
My suggestion for Day 2 (is it too late? It might be too late now) would be to book your FP+ at AK. I'm sure in September you'll get on Splash with not much wait.

Bummer that there were no earlier times for SDMT. I hope you have better luck for your other FP+.

The pool looks like a lot of fun!

We brought DD a mirco sd card for her camera so that she can take a ton of pictures. I need to go through her's before Disney so she can take pictures there.

I promise I will give an update and replies tomorrow but I need some advice. So for tomorrow night Thursday at 12am I am going to make fastpasses. The one problem I have is I am unsure as what park to make them at. I have an ADR at Askersus for 10:35 however there is no reason for me to stay in Epcot after this meal as the rest of my family is heading to AK. I do not want to go to AK and that night we have reservations at 5:05 in Hollywood studios for Fantasmic dining. My debate right now is what park to make my fastpasses in I am leaning toward heading to MK after our morning ADR but am not sure whether we have enough time or not to really enjoy ourselves. There is more for my kids there than there is in Epcot and they will have a more enjoyable time but staying in Epcot then heading to HS that evening will be the easiest.

Please help!! I have until Thursday at 12am to decide! So 24 hours :crazy2:

Ok this is hard but let's say you were able to sit on time at your ADR best case you will be done at 11:40, worst case 12:40. Then you have to leave the next park right around 4 in order to be at your ADR 15 early so at best you will get 3 1/2 hours at MK I am not sure it is worth all that traveling. I would make fp+ at Epcot or DHS whichever you think your kids will enjoy more. You could even take a break from the parks and do the fantasia mini golf course. It is in front of the swan or dolphin. ( just an idea) just my advice but my biggest piece is GO WITH YOUR GUT!

Omg the party looks like an adorable success! Your girls are so cute in their dresses. (And great job on their hair!!)

Ahhh crappy that you could only get 7DMT for 7pm! I never even thought of that causing an issue with the new rolling fastpasses.
On another note, I didn't know they extended the Frozen Summer!! I'd like to see some of that now!
My suggestion for Day 2 (is it too late? It might be too late now) would be to book your FP+ at AK. I'm sure in September you'll get on Splash with not much wait.

The party was great and all the kids had a blast! They love their dresses and would wear them everyday if I allowed it!

Yeah I wish I would have gotten an earlier time but no luck and I have been checking every few hours and still there is no availability!

Frozen summer is going to be a lot of fun, I wish I was able to see the fireworks but oh well at least the kids can be apart of it!

Thanks! That is exactly what I did I just made all the passes for AK.

Bummer that there were no earlier times for SDMT. I hope you have better luck for your other FP+.

The pool looks like a lot of fun!

We brought DD a mirco sd card for her camera so that she can take a ton of pictures. I need to go through her's before Disney so she can take pictures there.

My plan for day 1 is that once we are done with Breakfast I am going to head straight to Anna and Elsa and try to get a return time (hopefully I can be there by 9:45ish) while my mom heads to Be Our Guest to also get a return time for lunch. Then we are going to meet at 7DMT and see what the wait it. By this time it should be 10am or later so if the time is 1 hour or less I will wait, if not I will just use my fastpass that I have at night.

So far I have had pretty good luck, except for the night I spaced the fact I needed to make fastpasses!

I think we will eventually invest in memory cards for the kids cameras too. I am amazed at how many pictures fit even without it!

Ok this is hard but let's say you were able to sit on time at your ADR best case you will be done at 11:40, worst case 12:40. Then you have to leave the next park right around 4 in order to be at your ADR 15 early so at best you will get 3 1/2 hours at MK I am not sure it is worth all that traveling. I would make fp+ at Epcot or DHS whichever you think your kids will enjoy more. You could even take a break from the parks and do the fantasia mini golf course. It is in front of the swan or dolphin. ( just an idea) just my advice but my biggest piece is GO WITH YOUR GUT!

I agree and this is what I will end up doing, I think 3 parks in 1 day with 2 little kids is just to much. We will be staying in Epcot it was just tempting knowing I could go to MK for some extra time :rolleyes:

First I will give a quick update on fastpasses. For day 2 I made fastpasses in AK for Everest, the Safari, and Lion King (for the girls and my parents). Then day 3 we are in Epcot and I have passes to Soarin, Character Spot and Maelstrom. Okay I really messed up when it came to day 4… this is a MK day and I wanted to see if I could get an earlier time for 7DMT but I forgot!!! Yup that’s right I did not book them at 12am….instead I was woken up by my SIL at 8:00 am:scared1:. I quickly ran to my computer but all the fastpasses were gone! :faint: So for this day I made them for Hunted Mansion, Meet Mickey and Many Adventure of Winnie the Pooh.

Please bear with me while I have a rant…. I know that Disney wants to give their onsite guests an advantage to staying on site but shouldn’t AP holders also have some incentive? It is highly annoying to have to be at my computer every night at 12am to book fastpasses just to make sure I get on what I want to. Okay I understand not being able to open up all days for us because they do not know how many days we will be there, but what about giving AP holders like 45 days instead of 30? And maybe let us book all 7 of our days at once if we want to :furious:. Okay sorry it has been a long couple of days. Rant over…

Day 4 we are in HS and I made passes for YOTLM Disney Jr Live on Stage and Toy Story Mania!

So far that is all I have! Now on to more details about day 3!

Day 3.

Okay so this day my brother and his family will be joining us and we are heading to Epcot. My mom dad brother and his family booked their passes together so it will just be me my hubby and the girls. Our first fastpass is for Soarin and that is from 10:40 to 11:40 :woohoo:

This year I am hoping that Becky will be tall enough, last year she was just too short and was very upset that she was not able to ride. Hopefully this year we hit the 40” mark! After Soarin we might get some lunch and try to go on Nemo and Figment.

Our Next fastpass is to

I know another one that is not necessary for fastpass but we didn’t have many options. Our time for this is 12:40 to 1:40 my parents actually have a fastpass for this from 11:50 to 12:50 so our plan is to be there at 12:40 so we can ride with them.

After this we have some time until our last fastpass which will be the character spot, so we will most likely walk around the showcase see some princesses and ride some rides. Our last fastpass from 3:10 to 4:10 and we will be seeing these guys

This night we have an ADR at Chef Mickey’s for around 6:00. After dinner we will head back to the house and get ready for day 4! :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter