For the first time in forever - I have 2 active tickers!! A Sept and Dec 2014 Trip

You are going to LOVE the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. Mark and I did that and it was wonderful. When you check in, they will give you options to choose from for lunch and it will all be set up on the tables with a name tag when you get to lunch.

Sounds like the kids will have a great day with Grandma and Grandpa while you are elsewhere. :)

Love the cute dress you got for yourself.

Very excited to hear about the Keys to the Kingdom tour...so on my wishlist

Thanks for the link! I did buy some glow in the dark nail polish to put on mine. Did you put a clear coat nail polish over top?

Your plans look great! I really hope you get a Anna and Elsa FP+.

I am hoping all of us can do Splash Mountain this trip. DD was a millimeter to short for the Swings (ride with adult) this past week at Busch Gardens and it was 40' so I really hope she can get there by September especially since she really wants to ride it. The last time DH and I did it was in 2009.

Yes I did put clear over the top and they seem to be holding up well, no cracks yet!

We ran into that last year with Becky on Soarin she was just a little bit to short and very disappointed!

I hope she is able to make it on all the rides she wants this year! Lots of growing needs to be done!

You are going to LOVE the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. Mark and I did that and it was wonderful. When you check in, they will give you options to choose from for lunch and it will all be set up on the tables with a name tag when you get to lunch.

Sounds like the kids will have a great day with Grandma and Grandpa while you are elsewhere. :)

Yes the Kids are going to have fun, my one concern is ever time last year my kids got left alone with my dad they came back with something for instance one time I left and when I came back my kids now had lanyards and pins to go with them! And that way only for a ride I can't imagine what they will have after a while morning!:lmao:

Love the cute dress you got for yourself.

Very excited to hear about the Keys to the Kingdom tour...so on my wishlist

Funny things about the dress, I got it in the mail took it out of the package and it was WAY too big. So I checked online and of course they were sold out of the size I needed! In the end it worked out though and it was back in stock and I should have it by Friday (hopefully it fits this time)

Joining, be back to read this later today. :cool1:

Yay! I am so glad you this :welcome:

Alright well I am 39 days out from being at Disney! so that means in 9 days I will have to be up at 12am to start making fastpasses. Now since I have an AP I get to only make 1 day at a time. Which means I will be up at 12am for 7 days! :headache:

Thats not even the best part, again since I have an AP i can only have 7 days worth of fastpasses out at a time so I can't even book fastpasses for my last day until after my first day so none the less this is how I feel about now...

Okay whining over :rotfl: my first day is at the MK and I am going to try for fast passes for Anna and Elsa (if can't get these back up will be VOTLM) Meet Mickey in Town Square and 7DMT.

I will update early next week as the girls have their party this weekend and I can't wait to share pictures of it and their reactions seeing Anna and Elsa :eek:

Oh yeah so you know your kids go to Disney a lot when you have to prepare the princesses that are coming that if your kids ask if they came from Disney you need to respond "yes". Thats right both my kids believe all princesses live at Disney so to have them show up in NH might cause some confusion. :lmao:

Hope you all have a great week! :cloud9:

I hope your girls have a great party!! That is so awesome that they are having princesses there.

Hope you get the fastpass+ you want/need.

Thats so awesome I will be in disney the same time as you in september. we might even be able to run into each other. your children are so cute. I love seeing little kids dressed up in costumes its so cute. cant wait to read more on your pre trip report. maybe you can read mine for my August pre trip report

Great PTR!!

Looks like you have some really good plans for your trip coming up next month. So excited for you.

Really hoping you get the FP that you are hoping for and that you get to meet Anna and Elsa. That is a really great M&G. I had to wait in in line for 2 1/2 hours but it was worth it for me. I have waited in lines longer than that to go on a ride. :goodvibes

Forgot to mention how much I love that picture from your first TR of little Becky running to Pooh and then the close up picture of her hugging him.

Glad the news was positive in regards to Faith and hopefully she will be doing great from the exercise plan you are going to be starting with her.

Anyway all caught up on your reports and looking forward to hearing more, especially about the birthday party - Anna and Elsa there!!! How AWESOME!! We did a Frozen B-day party for Aurora but we didn't have any Princess sightings besides the birthday girl. :)

Oh I love the Minnie Mouse dress! Very cute! I don't know if you have shoes yet but Payless has a brand called American Eagle, I have several different types of flats from them and they're all comfy and cheap!

Hope the party goes well and I hope the princesses look good!

I hope your girls have a great party!! That is so awesome that they are having princesses there.

Hope you get the fastpass+ you want/need.

Thanks! The party was a ton of fun, but at the end of the day I was exhausted!

Only 5 more days! Hopefully it all works out.pixiedust:

Thats so awesome I will be in disney the same time as you in september. we might even be able to run into each other. your children are so cute. I love seeing little kids dressed up in costumes its so cute. cant wait to read more on your pre trip report. maybe you can read mine for my August pre trip report

:cheer2: For being in Disney at the same time! It would be great to bump into each other.

I would love to read your report just send over the link! :surfweb:

Great PTR!!

Looks like you have some really good plans for your trip coming up next month. So excited for you.

Really hoping you get the FP that you are hoping for and that you get to meet Anna and Elsa. That is a really great M&G. I had to wait in in line for 2 1/2 hours but it was worth it for me. I have waited in lines longer than that to go on a ride. :goodvibes

Forgot to mention how much I love that picture from your first TR of little Becky running to Pooh and then the close up picture of her hugging him.

Glad the news was positive in regards to Faith and hopefully she will be doing great from the exercise plan you are going to be starting with her.

Anyway all caught up on your reports and looking forward to hearing more, especially about the birthday party - Anna and Elsa there!!! How AWESOME!! We did a Frozen B-day party for Aurora but we didn't have any Princess sightings besides the birthday girl. :)

Yes the Anna and Elsa line is crazy! My dad waited for 2 hours for us the last trip.

Pooh is Becky's all time favorite character! Even today with how princessed out she is Pooh still takes the cake. She is most looking forward to see him her first day there.

The exercise has seemed to be working so far we have also noticed just how weak her legs are. After a mile and a half of walking she was done! This could be a problem with Disney....

Details (with pictures) about the party coming right up!

Oh I love the Minnie Mouse dress! Very cute! I don't know if you have shoes yet but Payless has a brand called American Eagle, I have several different types of flats from them and they're all comfy and cheap!

Hope the party goes well and I hope the princesses look good!

The dress came and it is very nice I am excited to wear it!

Shoes!! Thank you I had no idea what I was going to do. I knew there was no way I could wear my sandal wedges I swear if I was to walk around in those for an extended amount of time I would break my neck! I will check payless out, I am thinking yellow shoes (of course) would go nice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter