For rent or transfer up to 480 points SSR/Poly for a value of $17 pp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Special

Earning My Ears
I have points that I wish to go to a good family SSR/Poly I have 240 from Use May year 22 plus 240 from May use year 23. If you are interested please let me know....

Hi! Any dates available in May? We would just be looking for a studio with any view. We prefer 6 nights but im thinking its impossible at this point. We are currently booked may 10-16th

I am looking for a studio for 2 adults and 2 kids, any view. The dates would be either 5/28-6/1 or 7/9-7/13

Hi there we are looking to book for 3 night at boardwalk villas -checkin: August 28, 2023
Check out: Aug 31,2023
Deluxe studio room
Family of 5.
3 adults, 2 children 16 & 17 yrs old

I have points that I wish to go to a good family SSR/Poly I have 240 from Use May year 22 plus 240 from May use year 23. If you are interested please let me know....
Anything available for first week in May? Looking for 7-8 night stay open to checking day

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter