For Rent: 780 BWV points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for three nights beginning October 15th at SSR - I need FOUR STUDIO ROOMS, totaling 164 points. Could you check availability? Thanks. :-)

Barbara

Would you be able to check availability for six nights, 5/26/2012 to 6/1/2012 for a BWV Standard studio or AKV Value/Standard studio? I think they're around 63-87 points depending on location? Thank you!

Hi! I am interested in 33 points to be used at BWV from 11/30/11 to 12/3/11. This would be for a standard deluxe studio. Thanks! :thumbsup2

We are looking to rent a two bedroom villa at Boardwalk 12-15 to 12-22. Any help would be great.

Hello,
I am looking for a transfer for 400 points. Do you have this many available and are you able to transfer?

Thank you

I am in need of 164 points for the BWV March 12-16, 2012. I am wanting a standard 2 bedroom rental. Please send me a peronal message with any info. Thanks so much!

Carrie Thames

Are the points still available I am looking to check in 12/26 check out 1/1. Disney BWV 1BDR Villa. I have purchased points before and can give you the contact info of the person I bought them from.

We r looking to travel 12/17/2011 - 12/21/2011.
Studio or 1 berm at BCV, BWV, AKL,

Your dates were available @ SSR in a 1 bdrm and in a studio. All other properties were booked. Please let me know if I can help you out.

~ Stephanie
aka kate3456

Are the points still available I am looking to check in 12/26 check out 1/1. Disney BWV 1BDR Villa. I have purchased points before and can give you the contact info of the person I bought them from.

Unfortunately your dates were unavailable. Please let me know if I can help you with anything else.

~ Stephanie
aka kate3456

I am looking to rent points for BWV for Nov 24-30. I just need a studio in either standard or preferred view.

I am looking to rent points for BWV for Nov 24-30. I just need a studio in either standard or preferred view.

Sorry nothing available for your dates in November at BWV, but
there is availability for the Marathon though.

Would like a studio in March at the BWV. Check-in Friday March 9th, Check-out Friday March 16th, seven nights. 108 points (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter