• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For people who have used Happy Limo

PortPerryMum

Earning My Ears
We're using Happy Limo this time around instead of disney transportation. For those of you who've had a town car previously, how much room did you have for luggage? We're planning on 3 large suit cases and some carry on. Will we have any problems fitting everything? We're a family of 4.
Thanks!

Family of 3 with 2 large suitcases, 4 carryon size and a backpack. We had to put one of the large suitcases in the front passenger seat - very tight fit in the sedan. I would do a limo for party of 4

We used them last year and ironically i was looking for any current posts for them just now. we ended up with a limo (party of 5) 3 large suitcases and 3 carry ons. was very happy with them last year and they made a stop for us at the liquor store prior to port. we left the hotel at 9 and we at the port by 10.

We used Happy Limo once. Won't use them again. The driver was texting and taking calls on his phone, no bluetooth. Both against commercial vehicle regulations.

For a party of 4 - 6 look at an SUV as it provides more room and not as much as a limo. We have used this through Happy Limo with both 4 & 5 people with up to 5 suitcases and 5 carryons.

We used Happy Limo once. Won't use them again. The driver was texting and taking calls on his phone, no bluetooth. Both against commercial vehicle regulations.

I hope you reported him.

When we used Happy Limo they sent a stretch Humvee. Very fun. If they need extra room for luggage they'll tow a luggage trailer.

May I ask, did you ask the driver to stop using his phone? Did you report the incident to management?

We've used HL several times with no problems, but this concerns me.

We have a stretch booked through them and now I am worried we made the wrong choice. The were BBB rated well?!

I've read tons of reviews from very happy customers so I'm not worried about that, mostly just regarding the luggage.

We used them for our first cruise and plan to book with them for our upcoming cruise. Excellent service, safe, prompt, lots of room, driver was very friendly and great with our kids. 10 pass. van for 8 people. They asked how many people and our luggage. We had perfect timing for our port arrival. :cool1::yay:

I've read tons of reviews from very happy customers so I'm not worried about that, mostly just regarding the luggage.

I would be sure to let them know how much luggage you plan to have to make sure there will be enough space. We've used them and had excellent service and they worked with us to make sure our needs were met.

We've both had a car and a limo. Both had plenty of room for our luggage. I was surprised as the limo trunk was full of beverages. But it still fit our luggage.

We're using Happy Limo this time around instead of disney transportation. For those of you who've had a town car previously, how much room did you have for luggage? We're planning on 3 large suit cases and some carry on. Will we have any problems fitting everything? We're a family of 4.
Thanks!

We have used Happy Limo twice and been very satisfied both times.

The first trip was just my wife and I in a town car.

We reserved a Suburban the second trip for our family of 4 for a B2B on the Dream. The night before, we got a call from our driver explaining that he had another pick-up after us in the stretch Hummer and "asked" us if we minded a complimentary upgrade...

My wife's parents joined us on the 2nd half of the B2B and we did get the Suburban for the trip back to MCO and we fit 6 people and our luggage very comfortably. The town car for a family of 4 and luggage is doable, but it might make for an uncomfortable ride if all the luggage doesn't fit in the trunk.

I wouldn't do a Town Car for that many people and that much luggage. We went with them a couple of years ago for a three leg trip - MCO to Universal, Universal to Port Canaveral, PC back to MCO.

I actually reserved the minivan as it would have plenty of room and was a little cheaper than the Suburban. The van was nice, but two of the three legs they sent a Suburban anyway.

Good service all around and I plan to use them again when we have our big trip this summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter