For People Who Have Stayed at the GF

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
Wow...it's been so long since I've been at Disney...over a year now :sad:

I just just thinking about how we usually stay at the GF (or Yacht/Beach Club) and how my fav thing is that when you enter the gate of the GF, there is the little old guy standing out front who welcomes you and says "Welcome Home Folks"...

That is just, in my opinion, one of the nicest Disney touches that they have. To me, it is so welcoming, and really does make me feel right at home there. I love the Grand Floridian, and I really want to go back...I miss my "home"...I tell people that Massachusetts is my second home...Disney is my 1st...

Aw ash, I made my first Disneyworld appearance last July :goodvibes . To the GF, We got there at 10pm so the guy was pretty tired to great us Lol. It was beautiful though. We had a concierge room so we always stole the free treats on the fourth floor :rotfl: .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter