For people in Disney right now.......

milton2

Earning My Ears
How is the weather? Two of my friends have been in recent weeks and said the weather was overcast and rainy. Has it changed? Thanks!

WOW...I was just asking a pretty common question. I actually looked at weather.com, it's not always right. I was just wondering what other people thought. Jesus, I'm new here, I didn't know how rude people could be. Thanks!

I am with you Milton! I look at the weather page everyday but hear from these forums (therefore a very valid question) that although it says rain in Orlando it doesn't seem to last for too long. Afternoon thunderstorms are common. This forum is great as there are a few Orlando residents who will tell you what the internet can't...what it is really like!

WOW...I was just asking a pretty common question. I actually looked at weather.com, it's not always right. I was just wondering what other people thought. Jesus, I'm new here, I didn't know how rude people could be. Thanks!

you go ahead and ask what you want if I were there I'd tell ya!!!!
sending :love: to ya MILTON2

My sister and her family are at WDW right now and they said the weather has been really nice for them! They arrived on Monday and it's been really warm and only minimal amount of rain. I checked the weather forecast and noticed it said it might rain all week, but they said it's been great thus far.

Don't ever hesitate to ask a question on here. There are several great people on here that will give you great replies!

No problem Milton!!!! Some people do get a bit snotty - don't worry. I live about 2 hrs north of Orlando and it's getting to be "that time." If it's really humid there's a chance of pop up storms in the afternoon. Also, I am a weather junkie!!! I love it! And I swear by accuweather.com. It really is pretty accurate, unlike the weather channel.

If I believed weather.com for every trip...I would think that I would be spending every trip in a poncho all week. Orlando weather seemingly always says "rain" or "showers" or "thunderstorms" and it may only rain for 10 minutes in the afternoon. And in 4 trips...I'm only worn a poncho for 1 evening.

If it's like here in New Mexico, The Weather Channel means nothing!

Same in New Jersey! Right now, weather.com says 90% chance of rain for 1:00 -it's as sunny as can be!

Weather.com is the worst!

Milton - always ask, you will usually get all good answers!

Don't worry about asking! I was wondering the same thing! I am from Omaha and I am sure that 60 to 65 in Florida is a lot different in Nebraska ;). Plus it helps to know how comfortable it is so you know what to pack.

Enjoy your trip!

It is currently 84 degrees at my house and I am about five minutes from MK. It is pretty humid today. We've had rain the past couple of nights. They say we will have a wet weekend. According to the local news, we are moving into a summer weather pattern early this year. We can expect the sea breeze storms during the late afternoons.

This is good news! It was so dry last year. We need the rain so we won't have to worry about fires again this year.

Thank you all for your responses! Hopfefully it stays sunny for this upcoming week! I never have good luck with weather.com, thats why I asked.

I am amazed that someone would take the time to type something so rude!:scared1:

I think it was a legitimate question!

Welcome to these wonderful boards Milton!! Any question you have do not hesitate to ask. There are some wonderful & very helpful disers on these boards!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Most of us are hear to help each other out. I'll be wondering the same thing about the weather next month!!:cool1:

Don't feel bad about asking. I agree, if we relied on weather.com we would never be prepared. Our friends in Tampa said it has been rainy, but mostly at night. They said it's expected to dry a little by Wednesday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter