For MyPoints users, you don't have to get the plastic card...

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by GADISNEYGIRL, Aug 31, 2004.

1. GADISNEYGIRL

GADISNEYGIRL <font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple

Not necessarily, anyway. We decided to use our certificates to pay for our room, all we did was call Disney and give them the number that I received in my email (like a credit card number), with pertinent info: name, exp date, etc., and we were set. If you are planning to use them for rooms and/or tickets ahead of time, you should be able to do it this way, without paying the additional fee to get the card. Hope this helps someone!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. dturner

dturner DIS Veteran

Just want to put my 2 cents in:

I have found that mypoints is sending the webcertificates to my email within 1 week of order, that is fast and it's happened 4 times in the last month.

Accolades to mypoints for fast service!!

4. GADISNEYGIRL

GADISNEYGIRL <font color=red>Maelstromer!<br><font color=purple

I also received mine in about a week. It was my first time, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Was pleased that it was so fast!

5. kbuck

kbuck Mouseketeer

I'm a my pointer as well. I have never opted to use my points for webcertificates. I ususally get a rainforest gift cards. What do you use the certificates for. I just curious. Thanks

6. dturner

dturner DIS Veteran

Well, you can use them for anything/anywhere that Mastercard is used. It's a mastercard. Recently, I've been paying the electric bill since it's summer and EXTREMELY high.

Now, I'm going to just rack up some cash and try and save it for a trip to Disney in 2005. I'll either use it to pay for the vacation or I'll buy the actual mastercard (one time fee of $6.95) and use it as spending money, not sure yet.

I've been using these webcertificates for years now and I just love them.

I'm lucky that I rack up points very easily ordering from Office Depot for the office every month.

7. Maria395712

Maria395712 DIS cast member/DIS vet/DVC member

can you tell me what are mypoints how do you get them and what is the web address
    maria