For my 50+ DIS pals...Come stroll down memory lane with me!

Pooh's Pal

Soon to be dancing with My Pal Po
Got this email and thought I just had to share it with my 50+ DIS pals! So click on the link below, sit back, listen to the music and remember when!

Enjoy a few moments of reminiscing!

Very Relaxing.....and good for a few chuckles too! ;)
Sad, but I remember quite a few! :rolleyes:

Even though I am not quite 50, I still remember a lot of things on the website. This especially really brought back the memories; War was a card game?

Thanks so much for sharing this site.

Call me crazy but I miss those metal ice cube trays ... I loved to pop out the cubes.... simple pleasures....*sigh*.

I'd like to live on Memory Lane-it's so comforting there.

I disagree with the baseball card gum-I loved that stuff!!

Thanks for the memories-

Sandy

MUSIC!!!! I loved "two Silouhettes on the wall........such good music in the old days.:p

Oh, the memories.

Mimeograph paper!
Sniffing the copies when you took yours and passed the pile on - everyone always indulged. I can almost smell it now.
:earseek:

I'm in my mid 40's and I remember.....Thanks, that was fun! I watched Laurence Welk too! (wow! that's embarrassing!) :D

I recall every one of those, Pooh's Pal, what nice, fun-time memories. A good time then.

I'm not quite 50 yet, but I remember a few of those.... Mimeograph paper!

I'll have to play that for my mom and dad!

Thanks! It was fun to read the list. Nancy Drew books were a favorite of mine and I had quite a collection. When I went off to college my Mom gave them to a cousin. :mad: HMMM maybe I'll have to start collecting them again.

Fun.... but we're showing our age!!

BTW, could someone PLEASE edit that cute page so that it shows "HOWDY DOODY" and not "HOWDY DOWDY"??:p ....P

Thanks for sharing this! BTW, I can still smell that mimeograph ink!!!!!!! Remember all classrooms had that paper cutter? Usually in the back of the classroom. Now THAT was a dangerous item to have there:eek::D

Trip mentioned her Nancy Drew collection, but it was Trixie Beldon for me. Not as many books, but I sure enjoyed them.

My best friend had a Nancy Drew collection and I read them too.

::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter