For CindyF

emurf

Earning My Ears
Hello, to a neighbor in Maine. I'm just 45 min north of you, leaving for HH on Monday and read your post. Thanks for the info. Can't wait to leave this snow (still 3 feet of it in my backyard).Looking forward to green grass and flowers. Sounds like HH is just the answer.

Hey neighbor, were from the Bangor area. Hope you have a great trip. Our neighbors left last night for South Carolina. Maybe by the time you get back the snow will be gone. :cool:

HI,

We are still coming back to reality and wishing spring were a bit closer. Out looking in our yard last night thinking of how much clean up there will be to do after the snow melts and the lake dries up. Have you been to HH before? We were very impressed... if we can help you out with any questions we'd be glad to.
one tip: we rented chairs and umbrella on the beach the first day $25/day 15/half day. Then we drove down the road about 1 mile from hotel and on the right there is a little vege stand with a couple of shops, got 2 chairs for us, one for our daughter and an umbrella for about $30 and used them all week. We planned to ditch them at the end of the week but found it very easy to box them at the airport and brought them all home for "souveniers".....have a great trip.cindyf

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter