• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

? for Barb or anyone else re: 5650

M

mrsltg

We are booked in 5650 for our upcoming Western cruise. My daughter will be sleeping on the couch. She wakes up with the roosters, and I hoping for a small reprieve on vacation. How is the sunlight in the room? Are the curtains enough to keep the room fairly dim or will I have the opportunity to spot the chair hogs doing their early morning dirty work? ;)

Thanks!
Erin :D

The curtains in 5650 (as in the other staterooms) are great! They will keep it nice and dark, although on CC 5650 usually offers a great view of the beach and the sinister hogs ;)
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter