For anyone who's been recently, do they still sell these ears?

Unicorned

The Stitch Princess
2S5UH.jpg

I saw these recently and completely fell in love with them.
tumblr_lub0k7bu4U1qf290m.gif
I've seen a few pairs on ebay but I'm going to Disney in exactly one month from now and if they sell these there, it might be more worth it to wait til I'm there than do online transactions, pay for shipping, etc.

I know it's kind of an odd question but it would be really helpful if anyone had any idea.

and I'm pretty sure I saw these ears when I was there. I didn't see any when I was there last fall but I think I saw them at several places when I was just there last weekend. Perhaps they were out of stock for a while but now they're back in?

I bought the black ones with the red bow at HS 3 weeks ago. I saw a lot of people with the silver ears with silver bows but I don't remember seeing pink.

My daughter is a MK CM - I just asked her and she said the pink ones are all over the place.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter