For Anyone Who Has Done A 5 Night Cruise.....

CSwan1

DIS Veteran
We are doing a 5 night cruise with 2 visits to Castaway Cay in June. I am an obsessive planner and the 'not knowing' is driving me crazy! This is our schedule:

Day 1: Port Canaveral
Day 2: Castaway Cay
Day 3: Nassau
Day 4: At Sea
Day 5: Castaway Cay

What do you think the themes will be for which days (i.e. dress up, pirate, cruise casual, etc)? I would really like to know what to plan for. TIA!!!

Your best bet is to call DCL and ask. We did a 5 night last year but it had key west instead of a second day at CC. Our rotation was:

Port - Casual
Key West - Casual
At Sea - Dress Up (optional)
Nassau - Pirate Night
Castaway - Casual

We are doing a 5 night cruise with 2 visits to Castaway Cay in June. I am an obsessive planner and the 'not knowing' is driving me crazy! This is our schedule:

What do you think the themes will be for which days (i.e. dress up, pirate, cruise casual, etc)? I would really like to know what to plan for. TIA!!!

I am also on the Dream double dip and can't wait for it to do regular sailings so we know what night is formal and pirate. My sister and her family will not want to miss either so I want to book a night where we can all go to Palo without the kids. Can't wait!

We did this cruise in May - Nassau night was Pirate Night and the At Sea night was labeled as "Dress Up Night" in the Navigator for that specific day, not Formal Night. Every other night was cruise casual. It was great going to CC twice, we were blessed with beautiful weather - hope you are too!:)

My husband and I will be on this cruise too :) This info was really helpful for the planning! Thanks everyone

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter