For Anyone Who Has Done A 5 Night Cruise.....

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by CSwan1, Nov 9, 2010.

1. CSwan1

CSwan1 DIS Veteran

We are doing a 5 night cruise with 2 visits to Castaway Cay in June. I am an obsessive planner and the 'not knowing' is driving me crazy! This is our schedule:

Day 1: Port Canaveral
    Day 2: Castaway Cay
    Day 3: Nassau
    Day 4: At Sea
    Day 5: Castaway Cay

What do you think the themes will be for which days (i.e. dress up, pirate, cruise casual, etc)? I would really like to know what to plan for. TIA!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ljm23

ljm23 DIS Veteran

Your best bet is to call DCL and ask. We did a 5 night last year but it had key west instead of a second day at CC. Our rotation was:

Port - Casual
    Key West - Casual
    At Sea - Dress Up (optional)
    Nassau - Pirate Night
    Castaway - Casual

4. js

js This is my Tag!

I am also on the Dream double dip and can't wait for it to do regular sailings so we know what night is formal and pirate. My sister and her family will not want to miss either so I want to book a night where we can all go to Palo without the kids. Can't wait!

5. Poppins2000

Poppins2000 Life is out there waiting so go and get it!

We did this cruise in May - Nassau night was Pirate Night and the At Sea night was labeled as "Dress Up Night" in the Navigator for that specific day, not Formal Night. Every other night was cruise casual. It was great going to CC twice, we were blessed with beautiful weather - hope you are too!:)

6. Belle102498

Belle102498 Mouseketeer

My husband and I will be on this cruise too :) This info was really helpful for the planning! Thanks everyone