For anyone who has been to WDW this week...

AB&Me

"A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes..."
I read in the allearsnet newsletter this week about all the new shows that are debuting in MK right now. They sound fastastic! We are leaving in 7 days (WA-HOOOOOOOOOOOO :cool1: ) and I can't wait to see ALL these new shows! For those who are there this week ... did you get to see any of them? They are:

Woody's Cowboy Camp
Dream Along with Mickey
Let's Have a Ball princess:
High School Musical Pep Rally :cheer2: (my dd is going to FLIP OUT!)
Family Fun Day Parade

I got so excited just reading about all these new shows! I'd love to hear your first hand thoughts & experiences. I'll be sure to report back after we return, too!

Tonight all the girls are coming over to have Mickey Burgers with Mickey cheese and Mickey cookies for dessert, so we can plan out the last details of our trip and pass out some of the surprises to the kids. (airplane treats, matching shirts, etc...) The planning and the anticipation is half the fun!

(BTW - have you seen the Disney food at Kroger? They have all kinds of fun stuff!)

PS - My ticker is wrong - we've back our trip up a couple of times since I created it, and now I don't know how to fix it!?!?

We leave in just over 19 HOURS! I, too, am excited about the new programs. We will be back on the 9th and I will be sure to write when we return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter