For anyone staying at Comfort Inn Maingate

wadelle2

Earning My Ears
We just returned from a five-day DL trip. I originally planned to buy our DL tix online, but we were staying at CI Maingate and saw their discounted ticket prices and decided to buy when we got to the hotel. I just want to warn anyone else who might be staying there that they do NOT carry the 5-day park hoppers. Their website still shows they carry them, but they do not. I had a freak-out moment when I arrived and asked for them only to find out they were no longer carrying them. I was VERY upset and went to my room in tears thinking my only option would be to buy at the gate at $50/ticket more ($250 total for our group) To their credit, the phone was ringing soon afterward and the clerk had called the manager who happened to have a few adult 5-day passes in his desk. Luckily, I had my laptop with me and was able to buy the kid tix online and pick up at will call. Still, it took a good deal of time to sort out and I was quite panicked during the process. All in all CI is a very good hotel, and the manager even called my cell phone a couple of days later and left an apology message, so while I still recommend CI Maingate, just be sure you call them in advance to confirm ticket availability before you plan to purchase from them.

That was my mistake that we didn't have the tickets in stock. We're keeping a better eye on our inventory to make sure it doesn't happen again.

I eat into our profits on selling tickets in order to make sure we offer the lowest price Disneyland tickets than any authorized dealer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter