For anyone going to MNSSHP soon...I need your Help

PookaJean

Mouseketeer
I was wondering if one of my DIS friends here would be willing to purchase a shirt for me and my husband? I would pay you through Paypal. I am going to the party on 10/31 but last year the shirts were already sold out before the party. I ended up having to buy it from a 3rd party reseller at top dollar. I'm hoping someone here will help me out so I don't have to overpay again.

Yeah I know...I ordered them the other day and then read the part about them not being shipped for 6-8 weeks! So I cancelled the order because we wouldn't even have it in time for halloween. I hope someone here can help...I would be so grateful :worship:

We go on Oct 6 if you don't find someone by then. I could mail them out 10/8 the earliest (shipping from Tampa area, FL).

I wish Disney would just make EXTRA instead of having people worry about not getting one at their party!

Let me know the sizes you need and it's done. I'm going on 9/29. I will tell my dh to remind me bc I can be totally scatterbrained sometimes :rotfl:

That would be awesome :woohoo: I leave for Disney on the 22nd so I am sure it would be here on time. Thank you so much. :yay:

Let me know the sizes you need and it's done. I'm going on 9/29. I will tell my dh to remind me bc I can be totally scatterbrained sometimes :rotfl:

We would like the long sleeved tee shirts that are gray. We need 1 small and 1 extra large.

We go on Oct 6 if you don't find someone by then. I could mail them out 10/8 the earliest (shipping from Tampa area, FL).

I wish Disney would just make EXTRA instead of having people worry about not getting one at their party!

RebeccaB said she's going on the 29th but if it doesn't work out I'll let you know.
Thanks to both of you for offering to help. :worship:

RebeccaB...Just wanted to say have a great time tomorrow night at the party. I'm going to send you a private message with my email address so we can work all the details out. Once again I want to thank you so much for helping me out like this.

We're going tomorrow too! Glad u found.someone to help out. We were disappointed last year as well the shirts were sold out by the end of Oct.

RebeccaB...I hope you had a wonderful time at the party last night. I can't wait to go! Any luck with the shirts? I know you are on vacation but I just need to know so I can tell Bethzfl if she needs to help me or not.

Bethzfl...RebeccaB didn't get the shirts for me so can you help me out? I'll send you a pm with my email address so we can work out the details.

Bethzfl...I hope you got my message. Please let me know if you can help. If not, is there anyone else here willing to do this for me?

Oh my gosh the party was amazeballs! I am so sorry I didn't get your shirts for you....when we got back down front at the end of the party, they had all the stores closed and weren't letting a soul in. :sad1: I was so mad at myself...I never even got to check out any of the party merchandise! That's what I get for going on Splash and Big Thunder over and over again....:guilty:

I'm going to Friday's party and can get the shirts if you still need them. I always make time to shop. :-)

That would be wonderful!! :yay: What we really want is the long sleeved tee but if not the orange tee shirts will be ok. We need 1 adult extra large and 1 adult small. I'm going to send a PM to you here with my email address so we can work out details.

OhhBother...I see you are online. Just wanted to make sure you saw my PM that I sent you. Please email me so I know you got my message and that the email is working. (spam blockers, etc) I don't know how to change settings that my husband set up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter