• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For all

Just asking, for Grand California, I have always heard it called and referred to as Villas at Grand Californian, even by Member Services. Curious to know if the letters on this one should be changed to VGC. Not trying to stir up trouble here, but that catches my eye every time I look at my signature and I always think it should be changed. :goodvibes

Just my 2 cents....but wouldn't a manatee be perfect?!?!?!?!

just saying ;)

Cheryl

Oh please tag fairy...please bless us with a wonderful tag!

Yes, I will shamelessly ask for a tag!

Well... You got it. Hope you feel shame NOW. I'm still sitting around trying to come up with catchy Tag Fairy worthy phrases and responses. I use to think I didn't have the post count or the time contributing, but alas, others of lesser measurement have seen me watch them go by... Good for you my friend.

Actually, I didn't know the Tag Fairy even had a thread. I was just looking for a replacement icon for the BWV icon I used from vascubaguy that seems to have been removed. Hope that doesn't mean anything bad for him.

So, I'll just grab my new icon and keep this thread in focus.

Edit: After further review, I see I posted on this thread 3 years ago... Obviously, my memory fails me...

I'm guessing you will choose a penguin for the Grand Floridian.

I was thinking about Mary Poppins, so a carousel horse seemed perfect...but oh no...we already have a horse with SSR.

So then...what other animals fit? Oh yeah...the penguins.

I know you have other birds already, but a penguin is a pretty different bird.

I guess I'm a little slow at what predictions the Tag Fairy was asking for...I love the idea of penguins for the GFV! :thumbsup2

Gotta run and fixed my signature area. The Kids Sail Free promotion caused us to change our upcoming Mexican cruise from April to March.

I guess I'm a little slow at what predictions the Tag Fairy was asking for...I love the idea of penguins for the GFV! :thumbsup2

Gotta run and fixed my signature area. The Kids Sail Free promotion caused us to change our upcoming Mexican cruise from April to March.

I was guessing.

DH said the cutest thing today. We share our disboards account, and I am surprised he didn't notice...but he said...you know somebody said on the disboards that the new symbol for GFV should be penguins. I like that idea.

ummm....I said that!

Well... You got it. Hope you feel shame NOW. I'm still sitting around trying to come up with catchy Tag Fairy worthy phrases and responses. I use to think I didn't have the post count or the time contributing, but alas, others of lesser measurement have seen me watch them go by... Good for you my friend.

Actually, I didn't know the Tag Fairy even had a thread. I was just looking for a replacement icon for the BWV icon I used from vascubaguy that seems to have been removed. Hope that doesn't mean anything bad for him.

So, I'll just grab my new icon and keep this thread in focus.

Edit: After further review, I see I posted on this thread 3 years ago... Obviously, my memory fails me...

Well yeah, I do kind of feel ashamed about it. Although...I've been here awhile too with no tag. Frankly, I make it a point to never shamelessly DEMAND anything from anybody. I thought it was ok to come out and ask.

How else would the tag fairy know that I was waiting patiently for years to finally receive the coveted tag?

DH said the cutest thing today. We share our disboards account, and I am surprised he didn't notice...but he said...you know somebody said on the disboards that the new symbol for GFV should be penguins. I like that idea.

ummm....I said that!

Too funny, I love it!

Well yeah, I do kind of feel ashamed about it. Although...I've been here awhile too with no tag. Frankly, I make it a point to never shamelessly DEMAND anything from anybody. I thought it was ok to come out and ask.

How else would the tag fairy know that I was waiting patiently for years to finally receive the coveted tag?

I might have to try your strategy and see if it works for me :)

Glad to see the tag fairy is still around - thought maybe she had gone to never never land and retired. white rabbit or penguin sounds good for GFV

gfvgroup.jpg

Just asking, for Grand California, I have always heard it called and referred to as Villas at Grand Californian, even by Member Services. Curious to know if the letters on this one should be changed to VGC. Not trying to stir up trouble here, but that catches my eye every time I look at my signature and I always think it should be changed. :goodvibes

Not sure what you are talking about, you better check again ;)
gcvgroup.jpg

DH said the cutest thing today. We share our disboards account...

Well yeah, I do kind of feel ashamed about it... How else would the tag fairy know that I was waiting patiently for years to finally receive the coveted tag?
So.... which one of you is said this? Now I'm confused who said what :lmao: Forevermore, I'll be second guessing who is speaking :rotfl2:

PERFECT Choice!!!!! Nothing says stereotypical Florida than the flamingo... but shouldn't it be pink? :rolleyes1

P.S. Who knew the Tag Fairy was a light weight with only 2900 posts! :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter