• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For all

I thknk just getting engaged ar WDW deserves a new tag:rolleyes1 Just sayin':love:

Just a note.. I don't think the AHV logo is consistent with the other logos because it has the colored plumeria. Also, why a butterfly? We have them, but Hawaii is not known for it's butterflies, but rather it's sea life. Perhaps a dolphin or even a fish like a humuhumunukunukuapuaa (our state fish) would be more appropriate. Either way, at least it is better than THV's masturbating beaver! :laughing:

I wish I was buying in Hawaii.....maybe I will just put it in my signature because it is so cool!!

Thank you! They all earned their mouse ears and are proud to wear them....except Maxim the bear. He has issues.

Thanks for the pics, Tag Fairy! :thanks: We're new VGC owners and have been wondering where all these pictures come from!

But, what ARE Maxim's issues and why did he tear up his Mickey ears? :confused3

Any predictions?

I'm guessing you will choose a penguin for the Grand Floridian.

I was thinking about Mary Poppins, so a carousel horse seemed perfect...but oh no...we already have a horse with SSR.

So then...what other animals fit? Oh yeah...the penguins.

I know you have other birds already, but a penguin is a pretty different bird.

I was thinking :idea: of a rabbit. You know, something cute and cuddly and it goes with all the rest of the animals!

Am I close? :flower3:

Oh please tag fairy...please bless us with a wonderful tag!

Yes, I will shamelessly ask for a tag!

Shameless. :sad2: But begging often works. :rotfl:

Your tag reminded of an Irish toast:

Thirst is a shameless disease so here's to a shameful cure. :drinking1

I think Mary Poppin's umbrella would be cool but I am not sure how the males of DVC would feel about having a parasol for their mascot.

Thanks for the pics, Tag Fairy! :thanks: We're new VGC owners and have been wondering where all these pictures come from!

But, what ARE Maxim's issues and why did he tear up his Mickey ears? :confused3

I've been tagged with the answer! Thank you Tag Fairy!! :worship:

Thank you tag fairy! My signature stopped working. So happy to have one on for my home again!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter