• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For all

okay why does BWV get a bird and BLT get a pig - is someone a little bit .....:snooty:

BLT should get a water bird it is next to the biggest lake at WDW. BWV is not next to a lake? it is next to a lagoon that is man made.

:cool1: Just edited my signature to reflect your wonderful DVC graphics! I've been oogling them for a long time now, and was thrilled when Wilson DVC sent me the link to your page. Thank you so much for giving us all a peek (and use of) your incredible talents! :worship: Keep them coming...any ideas for the DVC in Hawaii? :goodvibes

Just found this thread and I guess I never realized The Tag Fairy was an actual DIS member by that name and not just someone that flies around with something taggy to say. Cool! Or should I say "Duh!!"

Yeah, yeah, I know, we don't know the villa's official name yet blah blah blah...

Cut me some slack, I'll just change it out when they get around to it.

ahvgroup.jpg

Check the first post for details.

I'm off to get some crab cakes or something.

Wow - I just found this thread and I had no idea there was a "real" Tag Fairy. I was sure she was like the tooth fairy, and thus my beautiful, colorful tags showed up because my parents put them there. How honored I am to see the real thing. :wizard: Love the signatures and love the colors for the new Hawaii resort. Just beautiful!

Yeah, yeah, I know, we don't know the villa's official name yet blah blah blah...

ahvgroup.jpg

It's a beautiful design.

Uhh, I do have a complaint though. Please don't be insulted. Why does all of the other DVC resorts get cute or Disney related animals and BLT gets a pig that we plan to turn into a sandwich? I just keep thinking, "the pigs stay here" every time I see the logo.

It's a beautiful design.

Thank you! I slaved over that thing for at least 8 minutes.

Uhh, I do have a complaint though. Please don't be insulted. Why does all of the other DVC resorts get cute or Disney related animals and BLT gets a pig that we plan to turn into a sandwich? I just keep thinking, "the pigs stay here" every time I see the logo.

Oh, the fates we tempt!

His name is Victor and he is so much more than just a pig, he is the world's most interesting pig. He has a real story as do all of the animals pictured here. They all earned their mouse ears and are proud to wear them....except Maxim the bear. He has issues.

ahvgroup.jpg

feeling crabby?

sebastian.gif

Tag Fairy! You're so....um....spunky!

Unlike Lou Grant (for all Mary Tyler Moore show fans), I like spunky!:goodvibes

It's just beautiful! You are so creative. I wish I had even the littlest bit of artistic ability, but alas my talent lies only in the art of "copy, cut, and paste"! :lmao:

Tag fairy Hon
she is just trying to butter you up with all those kind words!

Hugs Mel

Dang, just seeing that graphic makes me want to add on in Hawaii!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter