• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

??? For all you Poly Vets

momma2minnie

Mouseketeer
Our next trip to the world is Dec 2010 and will be our first time ever at the Poly.

I was wondering if any of you have suggestions as to the best building to request. It will be Myself, DH, DD (then 6), and DNeph (then 10).

We have a Garden View room booked. Is the building request even necessary?
I have looked thru lots of Poly pics and it seems impossible to get a bad view, I was thinking more along the lines of access to main buildings and activities.

Maybe I'm just over anxious! Anyway, I look forward to your suggestions!

:flower3:

We have stayed in Tokelau each time and love this building for its proximity to the TTC and the GCH.

If you'll do a google search for tikiman, you'll find his web site. He has an entire web site dedicated to the Poly---including information on each longhouse: pros and cons and the layout of each one.

You'll be spoiled to the Poly after staying there one time!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter