• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

For all who've been pregnant, help.

I started carrying a big tupperware bowl with me everywhere I went within days of conception of both of my girls. I never thought I'd do it again after the first one, but I thought for sure that was a fluke. I was wrong and have now logged about 18 mos. of daily puking. I don't plan on doing it again, but I have to say it was well worth it.

All of my friends told me that early sickness means girl. I didn't really buy it but I do have 2 girls, so maybe there is something to it.

Good luck to you!!!!!

I started two days after finding out, I had ALL day "morning" sickness, went on for the first 4 months, and sometimes during the night too. When that went away, had 1 feeling good month then the heartburn started and didn't go away until the minute DD was born......I was eating tums during labor.

First baby- sore chest before missed period. Horrible morning sickness from about 3 weeks -5 months.

Second baby- First sign of pregnancy was major diarrhea on the day I should have had my period. Then 4 months of throwing up a minimum of 6 times a day.

Third baby- queasy about 3 days after conception until 5 months.

Good Luck to you!!! My fingers are crossed and sending some magic:wizard:

I thought I had the flu, was sick for a week, was fine for a week and then got sick again. Thats when I took the test. I had morning, noon and night sickness for 16 weeks and actually lost about 15 pounds. Water made me sick. It wasn't pretty. Thats why I have a one and only!

I always knew I was pregnant when I couldn't walk through the meat dept. at the grocery without feeling the need to gag.

I started right around 3 weeks after conception. I find it weird how many people were getting sick within days of conception-- it takes longer than 2-3 days for there to be enough hormone in even your blood to get an accurate blood pregnancy test-- I wonder why that is- if people have symptoms from the next day forward?????

Absolutely! Three days of lingering nausea prompted me to take the test. I knew before I had even missed my period.

All of my friends told me that early sickness means girl. I didn't really buy it but I do have 2 girls, so maybe there is something to it.

Nah, I had hyperemesis both times, and I have a boy and a girl. Made no difference for me.

I started right around 3 weeks after conception. I find it weird how many people were getting sick within days of conception-- it takes longer than 2-3 days for there to be enough hormone in even your blood to get an accurate blood pregnancy test-- I wonder why that is- if people have symptoms from the next day forward?????

I think that hormone thing varies a lot from person to person. I have a friend who's pg test came up neg with both of her pregnancies till she was 3 mos. along. I took mine within a week of conceiving and my lines was BLACK! Some people get a lot more hormone action than others. My doc always tried to put a good spin on it and tell me that it was a sign of a strong pregnancy! Younger women are more likely to get sick and less likely to miscarry in general because the younger they are the more hormones you have.

I didn't start feeling ill til I was 8w - my doc said that was when the hormones really started kicking in. but I knew I was pg the day I missed my period because I was constipated and had those stretchy feelings in my stomach.

I would think if you are nauseous from pg, you should be able to test and get a reading. So go test and let us know!

I was nauseous from when I should have started my period with DS#1 and was sick for 19 weeks.

DD#2 I was sick from about 5 weeks until 16 weeks

DD#3 I was sick from when I should have started until about 16 weeks.

i was sick from about a week after conception, i took the test the day my period was due.....because if it was negative i was off to the doctors to find out why i had been so ill for the last 3 weeks lol

cami
x

I'm 9 weeks pregnant today and I have been nauseous for the past 3 weeks. Yesterday was the first day I lost my breakfast, though. (Sorry, I know, TMI :sick: ).

Good luck!!! I hope you get a positive result. Let us know.

I had morning sickness within a few days of conception.

Anne

Never had morning sickness with either DS, however my chest felt like it was on fire. That was always my first sign. I knew right away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter