For all those waiting on a Code info I just read

jxd0326

Earning My Ears
Hello
News i just read for all those waiting on a code so looks like our wait is almost gone......................................

Florida Resident and Passholder room only discounts for travel from 1/1/07 thru 2/14/07 coming out 11/1 and 11/2/06

Magic Your Way Package with Free Park Hopping plus Water Parks Fun & More for travel 1/1/07 - 3/8/07 (excluding 1/12 -14) coming out on 11/2/06.

:banana: :woohoo:

Lucky for the people this works for....We won't be there until March 17. I'm pretty sure we either won't get any code OR it will be the hopper/water parks add on. Either way, looks like we'll be renting points from a DVC member.

does anyone know how to become a past holder and what it cost?

Annual Passholder = you buy a WDW Annual Pass(unlimited admission to the 4 parks for 1 year) for around $460.
If you'll be going several times in a year, it may be cheaper than buying MYW tickets for each trip. Even for only one trip, it could be worthwhile, depending on how long you are staying, what level of resort you are staying at, and how much the discount is. For instance, there have been times when the AP discount saved you $100 per night on a deluxe hotel. In that case, if you are staying at least 3 nights at a deluxe hotel, it would save you money for one person in your group to buy an AP instead of a MYW ticket.

jxd0326 said:
Hello
News i just read for all those waiting on a code so looks like our wait is almost gone......................................

Florida Resident and Passholder room only discounts for travel from 1/1/07 thru 2/14/07 coming out 11/1 and 11/2/06

Magic Your Way Package with Free Park Hopping plus Water Parks Fun & More for travel 1/1/07 - 3/8/07 (excluding 1/12 -14) coming out on 11/2/06.

:banana: :woohoo:

I already have MYW packages booked for SIL, BIL, & MIL for first part of Feb. Last year whenever the new package perks came out our AAA had it converted to the new deal. I didn't use AAA this time. I wonder if I will need to call and have the packages converted whenever the new deals are released? Does anyone know?

christianweecare said:
I already have MYW packages booked for SIL, BIL, & MIL for first part of Feb. Last year whenever the new package perks came out our AAA had it converted to the new deal. I didn't use AAA this time. I wonder if I will need to call and have the packages converted whenever the new deals are released? Does anyone know?

I booked my brothers trip last year, the code came out for this same deal, I just called Disney and had the code added on to his reservation. Last year he got free hoppers, water parks and more, plus save a couple hundred $$.

HTH

hlane said:
I booked my brothers trip last year, the code came out for this same deal, I just called Disney and had the code added on to his reservation. Last year he got free hoppers, water parks and more, plus save a couple hundred $$.

HTH

I'll have to watch for the code and do the same!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter