For a direct purchase how much can be placed on a credit card?

It is automatic. Your statement will read
DVC ESCROW PAYMENT.
Just remember to pay off the entire balance before the 6 months or all the accumulated interest will be added back in.
What if they're split / delayed payments like the 30 - 60 day as mentioned above? Do you get 6 months on each payment?

You sure do! I bought VGF in March 2022 and my last payment but my card June 1st. I got 6 months on each balance and didn’t have to pay it all until Dec 1st…basically, 9 months later.
@Sandisw did you have to do / request / click anything in particular to activate the 6 months no interest offer for each payment?

@Sandisw did you have to do / request / click anything in particular to activate the 6 months no interest offer for each payment?

Nope! It just shows up on the special promotion part of the statement.

And, as I made the payments I wanted each month it just dedicated from the balance that went on first.

I did not use the card for other purchases so it was easy to keep track.

I received my Chase card today also. So you just give the guide your CC number and it automatically does not get charged the interest for 6 months or do you have to verify this with Chase first. My first time direct and also first time putting something like this on a credit card. Thank you

I received my Chase card today also. So you just give the guide your CC number and it automatically does not get charged the interest for 6 months or do you have to verify this with Chase first. My first time direct and also first time putting something like this on a credit card. Thank you
For Disney Chase Visa it will be automatic with a purchase from DVC Escrow.
Get 0% promotional APR financing for 6 months on the amount of the purchase of a real estate interest, including a Member Add On, in a Disney Vacation Club® Resort that is charged to your Disney Visa Card

Thank you so much for this info. I wonder if it is too late to call the guide and change the payment method? I just bought yesterday.

Nope! It just shows up on the special promotion part of the statement.

And, as I made the payments I wanted each month it just dedicated from the balance that went on first.

I did not use the card for other purchases so it was easy to keep track.

If this is the only thing you put on your card and if it is a special promotion do you still have a minimum payment each month? I did this for the summer promotion to purchase GF and my first statement will appear in the next few days and Iam a little nervous and wondering what to expect. I have never put a purchase like this on a CC before but like you it it the only purchase on the card. Thanks for your help.

If this is the only thing you put on your card and if it is a special promotion do you still have a minimum payment each month? I did this for the summer promotion to purchase GF and my first statement will appear in the next few days and Iam a little nervous and wondering what to expect. I have never put a purchase like this on a CC before but like you it it the only purchase on the card. Thanks for your help.

I can’t remember what the a minimum because I took the balance and divided by 6 so I knew it would be paid within that timeframe. Thst is how I set up my autopay.

But, IIRC, it’s the same as what it normally be in terms of a %.

On the Disney Chase Visa card statements, there will be a line item for "interest saving balance" that needs to be paid each month; it isn't a huge amount, but it is greater than 0. Also, be aware that you have 0 interest for 6 months from the transaction date of the purchase. This is usually sooner than 6 monthly billing statements after that transaction date. You have to be proactive in making sure it is paid off within 6 months from the transaction to avoid interest.

Chase freedom unlimited will allow 15 month of 0% APR, and is doubling your points for 3% on any purchases for 12 months. Points go to better rewards than the restricted Disney money. My view is that this option is.hard to beat.

I can’t remember what the a minimum because I took the balance and divided by 6 so I knew it would be paid within that timeframe. Thst is how I set up my autopay.

But, IIRC, it’s the same as what it normally be in terms of a %.
My bill just cycled and the minimum is only 1%.

So far this all worked out perfect for me with the 6 mos. interest free. I wanted to pay it off a month early just to be sure of no interest charges and I called and the representative said that was fine but when I try to make my payment I get the message below. Just wondering if any has paid off the loan early and got early penalty charges. Thank You

You're about to pay off your plan or loan early

Choose "Interest saving balance" if you want to avoid interest on new purchases and pay your statement balance without paying off your plan or loan (e.g., Chase Pay Over Time℠ plans, My Chase Loan, eligible promotional balances) earlier than intended.

We did the whole thing split, I think they would bill every two weeks, more of a convenience thing so we did not have to apply for a loan.

So far this all worked out perfect for me with the 6 mos. interest free. I wanted to pay it off a month early just to be sure of no interest charges and I called and the representative said that was fine but when I try to make my payment I get the message below. Just wondering if any has paid off the loan early and got early penalty charges. Thank You

You're about to pay off your plan or loan early

Choose "Interest saving balance" if you want to avoid interest on new purchases and pay your statement balance without paying off your plan or loan (e.g., Chase Pay Over Time℠ plans, My Chase Loan, eligible promotional balances) earlier than intended.
No penalty for paying it off early. That note is just telling you that you still have time left on your 6 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter