FOP wait times with FP+?

adams3880

Mouseketeer
My FP window opens Monday. I’m fooling around on Touring Plans right now and it’s telling me that the wait time with a FP is estimated at 96 min. Does this sound right?

Perfect, thanks. We’d probaby have done it anyway since we won’t have the kids but it’s a short blitz trip, so I’m being a bit neurotic with my time planning. :)

No. For me, it’s consistently 30-35 minutes from first tap in until I get to the gift shop at the exit.
That seems about right.
Most of the time it seems we wait about 15 minutes from tap in to getting in line for the ride.

We were there in September ( which greatly changes the wait times ) and we waited about 10 minutes.

You have a FP but if you LOVE it and want to ride it again ( or Navi River ) the wait times reduce drastically about an hour before park close. ( We discovered that on our last trip )

We were there in September ( which greatly changes the wait times ) and we waited about 10 minutes.

You have a FP but if you LOVE it and want to ride it again ( or Navi River ) the wait times reduce drastically about an hour before park close. ( We discovered that on our last trip )

We’ve never done it before. Last time we were there, Pandora was just finishing up and we couldn’t have waited it with the baby at the time anyway. Our problem is we only have a window we can make it to AK from around 9-10am until noon-1pm, so we’re really hoping we can snag a FP or it’ll probably have to wait until next time.

Only been on FOP 7 times but it was consistently 35-45 minutes from entering the queue to exiting during a November trip.

96 minutes seems incredibly extreme.

Only been on FOP 7 times but it was consistently 35-45 minutes from entering the queue to exiting during a November trip.

96 minutes seems incredibly extreme.
Yep. And one of the many reasons TP timing for this stuff leaves me scratching my head. Can't imagine where they come up with some of it

Wow, this is good to know as I was able to snag FOP on both of our AK days!!

The times they show on the main page are for standby. If you click on the ride name, you can see reports. The only fastpass report today was 16 min at 8:57am.

Yep. And one of the many reasons TP timing for this stuff leaves me scratching my head. Can't imagine where they come up with some of it
Yeah, I'm thinking there was just confusion and they thought that wait time was for FP. If there's a FP wait that actually is 96 minutes, something has gone very, very wrong...lol.

TP wait times with or without FP+ is not always accurate. That sounds really long to me. It's been as quick as 30 min and as long as 45 min with a FP+ for us.

The times they show on the main page are for standby. If you click on the ride name, you can see reports. The only fastpass report today was 16 min at 8:57am.
True but in this case, OP was talking about using the TP planning tool, which also gives you an approx wait time using a FP. This is where it's so often incorrect for all rides, for some strange reason. They have the crowdsourced wait time you are mentioning so you'd think they'd have a better handle on how long waits are with FP for any ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter