FOP, no fast pass available

madhavok

Mouseketeer
Last month I made my fast pass selection and was unable to get one for flight of passage at 60 +4 days. Ugh. I've checked near daily over the past 4 weeks and same story.

So am I wasting my time by continuing to check for a FOP fast pass? And If I have to rope drop FOP, how bad should I expect the wait to be?

Thanks..

I know someone who went mid June and got same day FOP FP. It is not fun to wait that long, though! Keep trying. I am trying to get SDD and having no luck.

Tomorrow is my 60 + 9 -- soooooo crossing my fingers! We're not rope drop people - we tend to be out later. But if that's what I have to do to ride it again - I will.

Keep checking. I was unable to get a FP for FOP on our 60+2, so I had a River FP. I made my FPs on June 16. On June 28, a LOT of FOP FPs became available and I was able to swap my 9:15am River FP for a 9:15am FOP FP. I also believe there was a dump of FOP FPs on June 1. So there is a thought that some get released at the end/beginning of a month? Doesn't hurt to pay attention to that. I am part of a June Disney group and many of us were able to benefit from the availability on those dates. Good luck.

Tomorrow is my 60 + 9 -- soooooo crossing my fingers! We're not rope drop people - we tend to be out later. But if that's what I have to do to ride it again - I will.

You should have no trouble at 60+9. I am going in August and I have four FOP FPs through the 10 days of park tickets. Once you get past 60+3, there was all day availability.

Initially, I was unable to get a FoP FP+ for our June trip. Party of 4. I got them about 50 days out by splitting our party into two groups of 2. Two were available for 8:55pm, 2 for 9:00 pm. So I just changed our AK day to a late day instead of a rope drop day like we normally do.

I recommend you keep trying....it may not be available until just before your trip, but if you consistently check,
you are likely to get them.

You should have no trouble at 60+9. I am going in August and I have four FOP FPs through the 10 days of park tickets. Once you get past 60+3, there was all day availability.
Thanks so much for that info! We just love it and, on a long trip, really want to ride more than once. Since we're going late Sept./early Oct., I'm hoping for 2 or 3 times.

Keep checking! I just scored 3 for the time I wanted just this morning after checking all week. I checked a couple times a day, whenever I thought of it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter