FOP FP Suddenly Available

I was able to get 8 for 3:00 on 12/17 earlier today. They weren’t there this morning and are gone this evening. That was the last big thing I was trying to get for this trip. We got SDD FPs at the 60+4 day mark and we got SDMT on both MK days, but FOP was already gone. Moral of the story is never give up and don’t be too disappointed if you don’t get what you want on the first try. So happy!

Little worried as I made a number of FP changes on the app on my phone and got FOP and switched a bunch of other times around but now when I switch to iPad app, none of those changes seems to be in my plans!

Little worried as I made a number of FP changes on the app on my phone and got FOP and switched a bunch of other times around but now when I switch to iPad app, none of those changes seems to be in my plans!
Log in through the website and you’ll probably see your changes there. I noticed the app wasn’t displaying changes, so I closed it out completely, reopened it, and “pulled down” on my plans page to refresh it after confirming my changes on the website. That worked.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter