FOP FP 60 Days Out?

Roy Disney

Mouseketeer
Is it still hard to get FP for FOP 60 days out ?
I plan on being ready to book my FP before 7:00 am EST.

Thanks.

If it isn't available on the day your FP+ window opens, keep checking occasionally. I wanted FOP on our 1st day and of course it wasn't initially available. I booked Na'vi River instead and then checked the website every couple of days or so when I thought of it. After about 3 weeks, I did score FOP for our first park day in the evening.

I was down in Sept 2017, this past February and I'm going in 38 days. I was able to get FOP every trip. Twice in February (different days),

What I couldn't get was a FP to SDD in Toy Story Land. Standby times are not bad though, so I'm going to wait for it.

j

We have a two week August trip starting late next week. We are doing 3 AK days, and were able to get FP for FOP for each day with no issues. Days varied from our first day, to our 12th.

I couldn't get them for any day on our trip in July and I tried the day our window opened and checked back several times after. We are a group of 4.

I booked last week and has no trouble getting FOP for 60+3, but getting SDD was tough. I couldn’t get it until the afternoon of the day we leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter