FOP fastpass denial

Status
Not open for further replies.

bszoo

Mouseketeer
My daughter-in-law called and said someone told her they wouldn't honor their fastpass for FOP. I told her it was the first time I've heard this. The person told her it was a new ride and they weren't using FP. Anybody hear anything like this??

My daughter-in-law called and said someone told her they wouldn't honor their fastpass for FOP. I told her it was the first time I've heard this. The person told her it was a new ride and they weren't using FP. Anybody hear anything like this??

Was it an "any experience" fastpass? I know you can't use those on the new rides or FEA, but if she scheduled a FP+ specifically for FOP then no way.

Who did she talk to and why would she call if she has a FP+ for it? Nothing about that makes sense.

Does she perhaps have an anytime Fp that was given to her which most likely is not a valid FP for Flight of Passage?[/QpUOTE]

That's a possibility. None of it makes sense to me either.

This is what I've told her. Been going to Disney for over 30 years and never heard of anything like this. I thin you're right about the any experience FP.

Totally false.

Yes, it's a new ride, and having a FP is the best way to ride without a long wait.

ETA: The special 'anytime' fast passes that you can get if there's a broken down ride or something do not qualify to be used on FOP, Na'vi River Journey, Test Track or Frozen Ever After, and maybe Ilumniations or Rivers of Light. They can be used for any other ride/attraction.

Did she arrive after the end time on her FP? I can see them not allowing late arrivals since it's such a popular ride.

Just to note:

The "Anytime FPs" given to those who booked GMR FPs for August 14th or later are valid for both Pandora Rides.

Because the OP's question has been answered, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter