Footballers Wives

wils

<font color=ff6633>Has had Capt. Jack Sparrow on h
This started again last night - didn't even know it was on! (too busy watching ER)

Anyone see it - any good?

Is it repeated?

I Sky+ it to watch at the weekend.

Think it is repeated on ITV2 Jo.

absolutely fabulously trashy tv I love it, how much do I want to be Tanya Turner?

Yes I watched it (surprise surprise!)- it was great- outrageous and unbelievable storylines, lots of glamour and catfights, and even some mad moonlit metal-detecting (don't ask!), what more could you want?

Jo- I've consulted my diary (i.e. Heat magazine) and it's repeated on ITV2 on Wed at 10.30....I might even watch it again!

I love Tanya too- she's hilarious...don't think she was in it last night (but may have missed a few seconds on a quick Pringle-trip to the kitchen)- think she's coming in later in the series....

Thanks for the heads up on the repeat, I was supposed to sky+ this for Vicki last night, but I forgot oops!!!! :headache:

LindseyUK said:
Yes I watched it (surprise surprise!)- it was great- outrageous and unbelievable storylines, lots of glamour and catfights, and even some mad moonlit metal-detecting (don't ask!), what more could you want?

Jo- I've consulted my diary (i.e. Heat magazine) and it's repeated on ITV2 on Wed at 10.30....I might even watch it again!

I love Tanya too- she's hilarious...don't think she was in it last night (but may have missed a few seconds on a quick Pringle-trip to the kitchen)- think she's coming in later in the series....

No Lindsey, you didn't miss Tanya - she's due for a comeback shortly though!

Totally mad series though, I wonder if any of the real footballers wives watch it. Can just see Posh sitting there thinking 'Now I wonder who THAT character is supposed to be...'

I watched it too - it was very good and extremely trashy tv! Can't wait for next week!
:thumbsup2

Thanks Lindsey :thumbsup2

Anmyone watching 'Extra Time' as well?!

it was fab but lacked one thing.......TANYA TURNER!

oh well we will just have to wait for episode 4!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter