• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Football!!

Pats beat the Jets today! Payback for 5 straight losses in previous meetings at home. Gotta luv Tom Brady - adorable! :D

Well, everyone here is going to be in a bad mood for the week! Washington beat themselves with 17 penalties!:eek: We went into over time and we lost the coin toss, so we lost the game, but we never really deserved it until the 4th quater!:mad:

Hope next week goes better! My family..Uncles, brother, mom, dad, Aunts, cousins...ect all have tickets and were at the game. All of them will be in a BAD mood until the Skins win.:(

HANGING MY HEAD IN SHAME..... BROWNS BEAT 49'ERS.......13-12

and ya know what.... the BROWNS DESERVED TO WIN........

oh my my my..... my beloved 49'ers offense was sad.....

Ya think it was a bad omen that my 49'er Jack antenna ball was mangled at the car wash yesterday??

mia culpa, mia culpa, mia culpa.........

gee whiz Get 'um next week fellas!

Very happy day in our house. DH's beloved Vikings won again! And the Packers lost! (Sorry, Suzanne, but they didn't have a chance in that heat.) And my Pats won! And the Rams lost! Ahh, what a day.:)

One of the best Monday Night match ups tonight, Broncos and Oakland.

Originally posted by missymouse3367
One of the best Monday Night match ups tonight, Broncos and Oakland.
I hope you're right, I'm a raiders fan, but they've looked pitiful so far ..and their kicker was arrested over the weekend...

Originally posted by MICKEY88
I hope you're right, I'm a raiders fan, but they've looked pitiful so far ..and their kicker was arrested over the weekend...

I enjoyed that game alot. That really is dissapointing when the athletes are not very good role models.:(

THe Broncos won today 20-16 over the Lions.:)
I Colts are up over NO 14-0.

Hail to the Redskins..Hail victory..Braves on the Warpath..Fight for Ol' DC! Run or pass or score we want a lot more...beat em stomp em let the points sore. Fight on Fight on till you have won Sons of Washington RARARA

Good week in Washington. Things got a little hairy in the 4th quater, but we held 'em in the end!!!

DH is looking forward to the water cooler!;)

The BENGALS WON!!!
AND WE AT THE GAME...:bounce: :bounce:

Gannon had a awesome day---Fantasy Football QB..:smooth:
And the questionable to play Randy Moss(who I had on the bench:rolleyes: ) had a phenomenal day...:rolleyes:

oh my...my.....my ........ SF49ers lose another one.....

Is it the new coach? not sure
Is it the Offense? not sure
Is it the Defense? not sure........

Terrell Owens has been beating his own chest all week...:( "Throw me the ball"...... they did... but he did not catch it....
I will be glad to have him leave SF when his contract is completed at the end of the season...... buh bye T.O.

Let's hope something will shake this team up.... and soon.

Congratulations to the MN Vikings.... awesome game fella's

I'm sad that the Broncos lost last week. On a good note the Colts are 5-0. Yeah!!:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter