Football on TV: where to watch a game?

Wildschwein

Earning My Ears
During my September trip, there will be two football games I'm quite interested in catching.:happytv:

Aside from the obvious (ESPN/Boardwalk, my resort room), are there any other suggestions for "in WORLD" viewing?

Hi,

Also keep in mind that all Sunday afternoon NFL games on CBS and Fox are televised regionally, meaning that they may not be available in your room. The only games you can be sure you will receive in your room are the national games on NBC Sunday nights and ESPN Monday nights.

ESPN, but get there early, it is usually crowded. we also watched the cowboys play at our resort in the lounge/bar at POR and it was fun, had a few beers etc. Again- good tip about the regional games too- you might not see who you want to.

Thanks for the replies folks!

Re:regional coverage – I'm safe with that. My NFL game in question is the Sunday Night game.:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter