Football on Fantasy?

teacher31

DIS Veteran
I’m sailing on the Fantasy on 9/22. Will I be able to watch some football that Sunday? Will it be one game or do they have something like the Red Zone?

I’m sailing on the Fantasy on 9/22. Will I be able to watch some football that Sunday? Will it be one game or do they have something like the Red Zone?

The ship will do their best to show all the big sporting events. It is possible that due to connection issues or blackout issues that particular game that you want to see will not be available, but it likely will be. The best place to see the games is in the sports pub, O'Gills.

The only game I broke vacation mode to watch was the Super Bowl on one cruise and that was for only part of the game.:)

There can be limitations on what they can get at sea. You may get some, so watch the Navigator but it is still not absolute. The Navigators had the Stanley Cup playoff listed for O’Gills but they were not able to get the feed.

Not only were my husband & I able to watch our team play Sunday night football, we were able to eat our main dinning room dinner there! When I went to the dinning room before dinner to let our servers know we would not be there that night, they showered us with a bucketload of pixie dust by taking our order AND delivering it to us in the pub! Definitely not the norm, which made it that much more awesome!

They usually show one 1pm game and one 4:15pm game. Then SNF and MNF. We have never been lucky enough to have our team playing during one of the televised games while on board. Lots of people enjoy the games in O'Gills and it is usually packed during the games.

The bigger question is... Will you pay for the internet access plan so you can keep up with your fantasy football team while on the Fantasy?

We are also on this sailing. :) My son and husband will be skipping formal night to watch football on Funnel Vision which is where I have seen them play it during football season. Also will probably have Monday and Thursday night football too.

We have cruised during the NFL play offs and the college championship game. Glad to report I was able to watch the games in our cabin also. I can get somewhat crazy when my teams are playing. My dh doesn't watch any NFL games, so being able to send him off with our dd to do something on the ship while I get to watch a game without them bothering me is delightful!! Go Irish!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter