Foot Traffic on Harbor After OBB

Cal-Pie

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to decide where to stay for our Halloween trip. I'll likely end up at BWPPI, but if I decide to venture slightly farther, is there still a lot of foot traffic to provide safety in numbers after the parties?

THere's always plenty of foot traffic and tourists along Harbor after park closing and it is generally a safe area. I've stayed as far as the Hilton, and it does start to thin a bit once you get down that far, but there are usually a few tourists around and it's all well-lit. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Yes always plenty of foot traffic, even following an after hours event. We stay at the Castle Inn, most recently Sept for OBB, and there are always people around.

I'm trying to decide where to stay for our Halloween trip. I'll likely end up at BWPPI, but if I decide to venture slightly farther, is there still a lot of foot traffic to provide safety in numbers after the parties?
I never venture too far from the crosswalk there on Harbor.
Not because I do not feel safe but out of being exhausted after a day and OBB night in the parks.
I have found booking WAY in advance can get a nice rate at one of my preferred places.

I agree there are always plenty of people exiting the park for safety in numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter