foods you no longer like as an adult ?

bsblady01

disney lover
Did you have food that you loved when you were growing up that now you can't stand. I used to love the kids frozen dinners in the blue box I got a bunch for my kids to keep in the freezer as a quick lunch/dinner. I tried one and they are just nasty now. I also tried big league chew gum that I loved as a kid, my son got it in his stocking for Christmas so I tried some and it was not how I remember it tasting.

Last edited:
I used to love the Campbell's condensed soups, but there are none that appeal to me in taste or appearance anymore. The same goes for most of the cereals I loved as a kid: Rice Krispies, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Apple Jacks etc. (I am still a fan of Honeycombs though! :upsidedow)

I used to love eating raw wieners wrapped in a cheese slice. Thank goodness I outgrew that LOL

I agree about spaghetti-os. I remember loving them, especially with the little tiny meatballs, but the first time I bought them for DS was the last!

I also loved Lima beans as a kid, and I definitely don't now. I don't mind them too much when they're mixed in with other vegetables, but I used to eat them alone and really love them. Now they don't appeal to me at all.

I've heard your taste buds change every seven years.

Did you have food that you loved when you were growing up that now you can't stand. I used to love the kids frozen dinners in the blue box I got a bunch for my kids to keep in the freezer as a quick lunch/dinner. I tried one and they are just nasty now. I also tried big league chew gum that I loved as a kid, my son got it in his stocking for Christmas so I tried some and it was not how I remember it tasting.

LOL. My mom was a single parent working full time from the time I was age 10, so I ate a lot of those TV dinners. Fast forward 45 years, DW and I lived on those for 6 weeks while our kitchen was being remodeled, only had a microwave to cook in. They are AMAZING now compared to what I remember. Especially the Healthy Choice ones. Tasty, low calorie, perfect portion sizes. We had a very satisfying dinner every night, and even lost some weight.

Orange Fanta was my favorite soda growing up. I liked the grape too when we could get it.

Now it is just disgusting.

I do not really "hate" a food except 1 thing and it is Hot Pockets.

When I was pregnant just looking at the box made me sick. They were banned from the house then and still to this day, lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter