Foods that keep you OP

Pugdog007

<font color=6666FF>Volunteer Alabama Pug Rescue<br
I've been visiting another site with a thread with this title, and have gotten some amazing ideas from it. So I wanted to post it here and let people chime in! What foods and/or crazy concoctions keep you OP?

For me (lately):

1. Egg beaters French toast! 3 slices of light bread (yes 3!), 1 serving regular egg beaters, 1/4c. Smuckers low calorie syrup, cinnamon/splenda mixture sprinkled on top. 170 calories and very filling!

2. Laughing cow + low fat wheat thins! Awesome, filling & very portable.

3. Skinny cow sundae - Slice a skinny cow in half (like breaking apart an oreo) and use 1/2 (put the other 1/2 in the freezer for another day), 4 tbsp of FF Cool Whip, 1 tbsp light hershey's syrup on top. Too good to be low-cal! But only 125 calories

Add your low point/calorie concoctions here!

What a great idea!!! I love new food ideas! I'll have to try the skinny cow sundae ~ yummm!

For me my ultimate weakness is PeAnUtBuTteR!!! I adore it! So ~ I have a slice of high fiber bread toasted with only 1 tbsp. of PB spread on it - then I add half of a sliced bananna on top... yep ~ I call it a little slice of heaven! Very low point and totally takes care of my PB craving. And if you're having a little chocolate fit... you can drizzle a little chocolate syrup on top ~ VOILA!

Let's keep this delicious thread going!

VitaTops Banana Fudge Muffin top (1 Point WW) slightly warmed in microwave.
Top with chocolate ff pudding and cool whip free...absolutely amazing chocolate sensation!

Frozen grapes - preferably red - especially in hot summer.

Strawberries w/ ff cool whip or even better the new Land o lakes sf/ff whip cream in the spray can, drizzled with hershey's lf chocolate.

CarbDown flat out bread made in to quesadillas w/ ff chz. Each flat out is 1 pt. I think 9 fiber each.

Crunchy taco shells at 1 pt each broken in half or 1/4's with a smidge of ff refried beans, ff cheese to make 'nachos'.

ff sf chocolate brownie ice cream w/ a 1/2 serving of rf peanut butter to eat it with.

Mrs. Freshley's 'oatmeal cream pies' w/ yogurt filling and yellow 'twinkies' w/ yogurt filling. These are 2 pts each on WW and taste just like the real thing. Lots of fiber, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter