Food ?

emilymad

DIS Veteran
Are most of the meals on an ABD trip buffet or do you get to order off a menu? I am an extremely picky eater and I am worried I won't have anything to eat. I don't have any dietary restraints other than what I just don't like.

Breakfasts are almost always buffet, but the rest of your meals, it really depends on the trip. You might get to order off a menu one night out of the trip, but most of the meals are choices from a very limited menu. If you have specific dietary issues, you can let ABD know, and your Adventure Guides will work as best as they can to meet your needs, within reason. They are really quite good with that.

Sayhello

Are most of the meals on an ABD trip buffet or do you get to order off a menu? I am an extremely picky eater and I am worried I won't have anything to eat. I don't have any dietary restraints other than what I just don't like.

Don't worry, I have my issues with food and they always make sure there was food for me. Tthe guides don't let you go hungry.

We did the ABD Enchanted China two years ago and my daughter is a very picky eater. We never ordered off a menu that I can recall, but there was always a huge selection. We always filled up at breakfast (which was buffet) just in case, but there was always something she would eat. If she can survive a couple of weeks in China, I think anyone can. Plus, there are occasional meals on your own when you can go eat wherever you want.

Thanks! We are just starting to look into ABD but wanted to make sure this wasn't an issue.

On my Backstage Magic trip in Feb 2015, the breakfasts were all buffet, unless you arrived for pre-days then the restaurant offered you the choice of the buffet or menu. For the included meals, i.e. dinners/lunches, you had menu options but it was a set menu, not the full menu. So you would have the traditional fish, meat and veg options. If you have dietary issues, make sure you let ABD know about these ahead of time and they will do what they can to ensure your needs are met.

I think the limited set menus pose the biggest challenge for picky eaters, but the Adventure Guides will do their best to make sure that you don't go hungry. The best option is actually the buffet meals since you can pick and choose what you want to eat...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter